You are herePharmacology
Established in 2006, Crest is an IT and ITES company that offers services in premedia, data conversion, software development, research & analysis and marketing & BPO. We are a Springer group company with invaluable insight into European and American markets and the advantage of being based in India. We have perfected our offshore delivery system, working with some of the world’s largest STM publishers.
Post: Scientific and Medical Writer – Experienced (PVI)
Admission open in world class university for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm+MBA & Ph.D - Apeejay Stya University
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Mr. Nishant Berlia, Director, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. Y. K. Gupta, HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
* Mr. Deepak Chattaraj, Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
* Dr. Prafull D. Seth, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
* Dr. Arun Purohit, Former -Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
* Dr. Naresh Kumar, Sr Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
* Dr. Manju Purohit, Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. (Dr.) M. P. Mahajan, Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
* Prof. Asha Chandola Saklani, Dean, School of Biosciences, Apeejay Stya University
* Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Bansal, Pharmaceutics, NIPER
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
CERTIFICATE COURSES : 3 months, fees 15,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
* Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
* Pharmacovigilence: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
* Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
* Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
Duration: 3 months
PG DIPLOMA 1 year, 40,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs
* Novel Drug Delivery Systems (NDDS)
* Intellectual Property Rights
* Pharma Sales Management
Duration: 1 year
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485
Babaria Institute of Pharmacy managed by Shree Krishna Educational Charitable Trust, established in 2005, It’s highly ranked institute in Gujarat State. It is accredited by IAO with A+++ rating. The institute offers undergraduate (B.Pharm) and post graduate (M.Pharm) courses in Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Quality Assurance, Pharma. Technology, Pharm. Quality Assurance and Industrial Pharmacy.
The institute invites applications from eligible candidates for the following no. of posts:
Post: Principal, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
Applications are invited for JRF for WHO-India project “To Assess the Price and Availability of Essential Medicines in Delhi after the Implementation of the National Pharmaceutical Pricing Policy 2012” Phase II Study ”
Appointments shall be for a period of ten months
Post: Junior Research Fellow
Principal, R.G.Kar Medical College invites applications for following engagements in purely contract basis are to be filled up for the Multidisciplinary Research Unit (MRU) , R G Kar Medical College, Kolkata, in the project “Establishment of Multidisciplinary Research Units (MRUs) in the State Medical Colleges”, Department of Health Research, Govt. of India, for the following posts:
Post: Research Scientist I (One)
IMCR, DBT, DAE and MPCST sponsored National Symposia on Vector based si-RNA Delivery: An Emerging tool in Nanobiotechnology Research at AIPS
ADINA Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (AIPS) was established in 2005 under aegis of Shri. Prem Chand Jain Memorial Society for Education with an aim of importing quality education. We are providing research oriented education in its fully wi-fi campus, experienced faculty members and other facilities as per the norms and standards of AICTE, PCI and RGPV. AIPS has modern lecture halls, well equipped laboratories, e-liabrary, computer labs with Internet facility. It is an ISO9001:2000 certified institute. It is offering B. Pharm & M. Pharm in three disciplines: Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Analysis & Pharmacology.
Faculty of Clinical Research (FCR)
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
(Approved and Certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India)
Post Graduate/Executive Diploma in:
Drug Discovery and Development
-Regular programmes (5 days a week classes)
-Part Time programmes (Weekend classes)
-Distance cum e-learning’ mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
The Faculty of Clinical Research (FCR) has been established as a constituent faculty of ‘Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India’ (IGMPI), registered as a non-profit society (under The Societies Registration Act, 1860) with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional Education Institute) of Quality Council of India(QCI) which is an autonomous body and an accreditation authority for education & vocational training providers under the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. The FCR is dedicated to provide an easy to comprehend platform for education, training and exchange of information for clinical research professionals thereby fostering professional excellence in designing and execution of clinical research with expanding the knowledge base in core areas such as in clinical research, medical writing, pharmacovigilance and drug discovery and development. (View website)
For counseling by our experts or prospectus, you may call/write on +91 8130924488, +91-11-26652850, 65353339 & firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
Industry Endorsed Programmes Pharma / Biotech / Food Processing / Medical Devices / Cosmetics / Homeopathy / Ayurveda / health supplements, alternate healthcare and life sciences passouts may complete the full time PG Diploma Programmes and working executives may complete part time Executive Diploma/Distance learning programmes whilst still being in service or business.
Free study materials, assignments, training kits, case studies, webinar, LMS support & Placement Assistance.
Fee can be paid in installments.
The duration of Post Graduate Diploma is 12 months and Executive Diploma is 6 months.
A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/ Ex-servicemen/Economically weaker section/ BPL for PG Diploma Courses.
Subsidized Programme fee.
Approved by Quality Council of India,Government of India. Get certified by Quality Council of India (QCI) & IGMPI jointly.
Delhi Govt. Approved and ISO 9001:2008 certified highly sophisticated laboratory facility.
Robust and Proactive Placement Cell
Classes and practicals by highly qualified faculty and industry professionals.
You may subscribe our free Clinical Research Newsletter (published weekly) & Case Studies by submitting your email ID on our website.
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 400 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants.
The Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH). New Delhi, an autonomous body under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India intends to engage 01 (one) Senior Research Fellow (Pharmacology) on contract basis through Walk-in-Interview as per details given below:
Post: Senior Research Fellow (Pharmacology)
HealthKartPlus is India's first and only Generic Drug Search Engine which enables you to find the best medicine for your treatment. It includes most of the brands as well as their generic equivalents which are cost effective.
HealthKartPlus is a highly functional application which acts as a search engine which is free of cost and is easily accessible. This revolutionary step aids in educating the consumers, providing them with the best alternative medicines to choose from.
Post: Pharmacy Intern (On contract basis for 2-3 months Only)
International Pharmaceutical Conference- 2015 on "Nanoformulations and Translational Research: Small Getting Bigger" at BBAU
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow was established as a Central University in 1996. It offers mostly post graduation and PhD programs in many important areas like, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biotechnology, Brain and Cognition Sciences, Applied Animal Sciences, Applied Plant Sciences and many other areas. The Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences was started in 2010, and offers Masters and PhD in Pharmacology and Pharmaceutics.