Career opportunity for freshers in NESTLE-India for the post of Clinical Business Executive | Multiplace vacancies
Nestlé India is a subsidiary of Nestlé S.A. of Switzerland. With seven factories and a large number of co-packers, Nestlé India is a vibrant Company that provides consumers in India with products of global standards and is committed to long-term sustainable growth and shareholder satisfaction.
The Company insists on honesty, integrity and fairness in all aspects of its business and expects the same in its relationships. This has earned it the trust and respect of every strata of society that it comes in contact with and is acknowledged amongst India's 'Most Respected Companies' and amongst the 'Top Wealth Creators of India'.
Post: Clinical Business Executive
To meet the doctors like intensivist, oncologist, Diabetologist, kidney specialists etc, doctors handling critical illness.
Meeting the doctors and informing about the products like Resource Dialysis, Resource Renal, Resource Hepatic, Resource Diabetic, Impact, and Spert.
Managing the sales of the products and achieving the said sales targets. Complete on field job.
Ensure that the following are achieved:
- Thorough practice and implementation of PDS
- Communication Plan of the Cycle is adhered to with relevance to ‘Portfolio Detailing’ and business objectives
- Appropriate use of Detailing Aids /Scientific Inputs provided
- Feedback on comments from HCPs on the information provided in the Detailing Aids
- Initiatives on Relationship Building for each Cycle are to be achieved , analyzed and reviewed
Visit Distributor to ensure the following:
- For interactions with CD/SO and DS to update on product availability and off take trends/pattern
- Advise SO/CD and DS on current prescription trends
- Discuss current month and cumulative off-take(RDBN) of Healthcare Nutrition products, so as to ascertain product ‘freshness”
- Networking with SO
Ensure the following as part of his daily work:
- Work plan for the day with clear objectives.
- Call cards review.
- Detailing kit – Well maintained and have relevant literatures.
- CD/ Chemist visits
- Professional calls (Contacts, institutions, ICs).
* Pre / Post Call Analysis
* Call , basis feedback (PDS)
Bsc (Biology, Zoology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Botany, chemistry) OR
B.Pharma (more than 50 %) Or Mpharma
GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR INFO ON HOW TO APPLY
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.