Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients. Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Post : Sr Spec, Sustaining R&D
• Formulate and establish product design and performance objectives, normally in consultation with other functions, including research, marketing and production, as well as contractors, suppliers and customers and create a complete, comprehensive DHF.
• The individual responsible for the management of the Baxter product design throughout the product lifecycle and accountable for the product DHF and Risk Management documentation, or similar product design governance documents for a particular product family.
• Respond to customer requirements, liaising with suppliers of raw materials and resolving production problems
• Conduct test protocols and procedures and product evaluation
• Transfer new technologies across a range of product categories
• Write technical reports and cost estimates, documenting development work and implementing profit improvement programmes
• Generate data to substantiate claims regarding the safety and efficiency of new products (this applies particularly to the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector)
• Oversee the integration of new products with other commercial areas, including brand development, sales strategy, quality assurance, legal, marketing and manufacturing.
• Presenting ideas to stakeholders, training and supervising new team members and reading trade press or attending conferences to keep up to date with industry developments.
Qual. - M.Pharm/ Ph.D
Experience - 5 to 8 years
• QbD based Injectable product development, filed and handled agency’s query response.
• Experienced in Tech-transfer into Mfg site.
• Experienced in aseptic sterilization .Terminal sterilization and Lyophilization Process.
• Assessment of post-commercialized product & process changes.
• Support in commercial product - Market Queries
• Handling of change controls
• Good communication skills for effective liaison and teamwork
• Problem-solving skills, analytical skills and attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work on several tasks or projects concurrently
• Commercial acumen and an awareness of the business value of work undertaken
• Presentation skills - for presenting ideas and findings to colleagues and customers
• Ability to work well independently, with minimum supervision
• Drive, enthusiasm and self-motivation
• An aptitude for mathematics and statistics and highly developed IT and technical skills.
Qual. - M.Pharm / Ph.D
Experience - 5 to 8 years
Location : Ahmedabad
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Req # : JR - 082616
End Date : 30th November, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database