Work as ABA/BA Formulary compliance at Novo Nordisk
Novo nordisk's data management department was established in Bangalore, India in the month of September 2007 and has significantly grown from 10 members to a strong team of over 140 Clinical Data Management professionals. It has witnessed significant transformations right from providing DM services to IO region reporting to IOCDC to becoming an integral part of Global development from Aug 2010. It is a young, enthusiastic and dynamic team with varied skillsets and professionals from diverse backgrounds such as pharmacy, life-sciences, physiotherapy, computer / information sciences and business administration.
Post : ABA/BA Formulary compliance
1. This position supports the business assurance function of Formulary Compliance within Contract Management for all Commercial and Part D contracts.
2. Provide analytical and consulting services in designing, delivering and executing projects related to Formulary Compliance in NNI (Novo Nordisk USA)
3. Ensure superior customer satisfaction by delivering high end quality support.
Main job tasks
- Perform formulary validation and research for non-strategic commercial and Part D contracts
- Ensure that formulary is reflective of the contract language
- Provide formulary analysis and support for management
- Provide recommendations on formulary research findings
- Maintain adherence to administrative policies and procedures
- Responsible for creation of quarterly formulary reports
- Responsible for analysing formulary changes
- Responsible for entering formulary records into CORS
- Conduct quality check of various reports and analysis
- Ensure process documentation is recorded and maintained to deliver high quality projects
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes
- Ad hoc reporting activities and active participation
- Independently execute tasks/projects with minimal supervision
- Enhance good department team spirit in Marketing Analytic - GSC Finance
- High degree of knowledge sharing as relevant
- Masters Degree (preferably within quantitative/management discipline) from a well-recognized institute
- Under-graduate degree in Pharma (B.Pharm), BCom, Legal, Science/Biotechnology (BSc), Engineering (B.Tech)
- 1+ years of experience in Pharma industry. Consulting experience would be a plus.
- Experience in formulary validation and analysis, contract interpretation, rebate administration and pricing experience preferred
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry formulary concepts and processes
- Knowledge of US Pharmaceutical Manufacturer Rebate and Formulary Processes
- Strong strategic and analytical capabilities, with demonstrated experience in analysing complex situations, collecting data, effectively synthesizing the analytics/data to form a complete, cohesive picture
Find more info on Next Page...