National Institute of Ayurveda, Deemed to be University (De novo) is an apex autonomous Institute under the aegis of Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. NIA was conferred the Deemed to be University status under De novo category and was dedicated to the Nation by the Honourable Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi on 13th Novemeber 2020 (…Ayurveda Day). NIA is the first Central Government funded Institute to be declared as Deemed to be University in the field of Ayush. This feather in cap achievement came as a recognition of NIA having 175 years of legacy and for promoting the growth and development of Ayurveda as a model Institute with highes standards of Teaching, Training, Research, and Patient Care with a scientific outlook to the knowledge of Ayurvedic System of Healthcare.
Applications are invited for various posts mentioned below purely on contractual basis for Drug Discovery and Development Unit of National Institute of Ayurevda.
Lab. Technician - 2 posts
Essential Qualification : B.Pharma
Monthly Remuneration Fixed ( Rs.) : 25,980/-
Research Officer (Biotechnology) - 1 post
Essential Qualification : M.Sc.(Biotechnology) With 2 Years relevant work experience in In -vitro pre-clinical studies, tissue processing, biochemical analysis.
Monthly Remuneration Fixed ( Rs.) : 34,700/-
Research Assistant (For Zebra Fish Unit) - 1 post
Essential Qualification : P.G in Zoology with specialization in cytogenetic/genetics in other relevant area.
Monthly Remuneration Fixed ( Rs.) : 34,700/-
• The engagement is on full time basis. Time and Holiday schedule of NIA will be applicable.
• The Initial tentative engagement will be for 11 Month, which is likely to extended on mutual consent and subject to satisfactory performance of the appointee for another year. The Institute, however reserves the right to terminate the services of the appointee before the stipulated period without assigning any reason thereof. The appointee can resign from the assignment with one-month prior written notice. NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF AYURVEDA Deemed To be University (De Novo) Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India
• All relevant Rules and Regulations of NIA shall be applicable and the appointee will have to give an undertaking to this effect.
• The appointee is expected to work sincerely to achieve the deliverables and maintain good conduct at the workplace.
• The appointment is on purely contractual basis and he/she will have no claim what so ever for further appointment or regularization to any post in the institute
• The appointee shall maintain confidentially of the data/ any other information that will be collected as part of this programmed. He/she shall not utilize / publish / disclose any such data / information to any third party without consent of NIA. He/she shall be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement during Agreement during the time of appointment.
a. The appointee will be entitled to Fifteen (15) leaves in calendar year (1.25 Leave per month on pro rata basis).
b. Unveiled leaves will be carried forward to next month, but the leaves will not be carried forward to the next calendar year not could be encased.
c. Normally more than 3 continuous leaves will not be permitted
a. The appointee will not be paid any Transport / Daily / Medical / Travelling / Telephone / any other allowance.
a. Interested candidates may send their application in the prescribed format given below. The scanned copy of the duly filled in and self signed application along with scanned copies of the documents may be sent firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21.08.2023, 05.00 PM.
b. Candidates must ensure that the form submitted through email should be as single pdf document. Separate pdf documents of a single candidate will not be accepted. Final scanned pdf document should be named as – Name of the Post Applied for,_Full Name of the Candidate, Example- Research Officer_Zoology_XYZ.
c. Eligible candidates will have to appear in person for an interview.
d. The Institute may conduct screening and practical tests of the candidates. The Vice Chancellor, NIA reserves the right to reject any candidate or cancel the selection of any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
Interested candidates may send duly filled application in the prescribed format given at the end of this document to register their candidature. The scanned copy of the duly filled in and self in and self signed application along with scanned copies of the documents may be sent by email only to email@example.com on or before 05.00 pm, 21.08.2023. Application form received in any other mode, after due date and time and Incomplete application will not be accepted.
Eligible candidates will have to appear in person for an interview. The date and venue of the interview will be intimated later through e-mail to eligible candidates. The same also will be posted in our website. The candidates are advised to our website regularly. The institute may conduct screening and practical tests of the eligible candidates. Only registered and eligible candidates will be allowed to appear in the interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database