The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER) Hyderabad is an Institute of National Importance established by an Act of Parliament under the aegis of the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow for DST ’s project with the title “Novel synthetic process and formulation Development of Eliglustat tartarate” under the supervision of Dr. Y. V. Madhavi (PI ) for a period of three years. The project is funded by the Department of Science and Technology DST, DST/TDT/TC/RARE/2022/29(G), GAP No. 79. The position is initially for a period of one year extendable based on the performance of the candidate.
No. of Positions/Vacancies : One (1)
The candidate should have a Master’s degree (MS/M.Pharm/M.Tech/M.Sc.) in Pharmaceutical chemistry/ Organic chemistry/ Process chemistry/Medicinal chemistry. Candidate must have qualified at least in one of the GPAT/GATE/CSIR/UGC/ICMR entrance tests with age not more than 28 Years on the last date of the application. Age relaxation will be provided as per SERB-DST, GoI norms. Candidate having experience in organic synthesis will be preferred
Consolidated Salary : Rs. 31,000+27% HRA per month for the first two years and Rs. 35,000+ 27%HRA per month for the third year
Work Location : NIPER, Hyderabad
How to Apply
A detailed resume including applicant’s personal details, educational background, two references, and photocopies of all credentials in one pdf document should be submitted by email (email@example.com) with the subject line: ‘Junior Research Fellow Application- DST(Rare diseases). Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Terms and Conditions
The position is purely on temporary basis and will be governed by the Administrative rules and conditions of NIPER, Hyderabad.
1. Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
2. Interested candidate should send their detailed resume including applicant’s personal details, educational background, two references, and photocopies of all credentials in one pdf document on o r before 18th August 2023 by 5:00 PM to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The project duration is 3 years and the position is co-terminus with the project.
4. No TA/DA is permissible for appearing in the interview and joining in case of selection.
5. The interview schedule will be notified to the shortlisted candidates by email soon after the last date of application.
6. Appointment will be contractual in nature and as per the Institute terms and conditions.
7. Only short-listed candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
8. Candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date. So, candidate must provide valid e-mail IDs in their applications.
9. The position is temporary and is extendable till the completion of project subject to satisfactory performance.
10. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
11. The Institute reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason.
Last date of receiving applications : August 18, 2023 by 5:00pm.
Interview Date : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email/phone to appear for an interview
in online mode. For any queries, you may call 040 2307 4750(Extn No: 2031)
Contact Details : Dr. Y. V. Madhavi
Dept. of Chemical Sciences, NIPER-Hyderabad,
See All Other Jobs in our Database