- DIS ADVANTAGE
- Parenteral Routes
- SOFT GELATIN CAPSULE DEFINITION
- BASE ADSORPTION
- Composition of SGC
- STEPS OF MANUFACTURING OF SGC
GD Goenka University is one of the top ranked Private University in India offering programs from diploma to doctoral level in various disciplines. The University focuses on holistic development of students through inclusive, innovative, and value-based education and research.
- Formulation of Hard gelatin capsule (HGC)
- TYPES OF MATERIALS FOR FILLING INTO HARD GELATIN CAPSULE
- LOCKING AND SEALING OF CAPSULE
- SOFT GELATIN CAPSULE
- Aerosol filling methods
- EVALUTION TEST OF AEROSOLS
Aerosol filling methods :-
- Aerosols Definition
- Aerosols ADVANTAGES/ DISADVANTAGES
- Types of Aerosols
- COMPONENTS OF AERSOLS
- Types of aerosols system
• VALVES :- A valve must be capable of delivering the content in desired form and amount. There are two forms of valves
The PGIMER owes its inception to the vision of late Sardar Partap Singh Kairon, the then Chief Minister of Punjab and the distinguished medical educationists of the then combined state of Punjab, supported by the first Prime Minister of India Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru who considered the institutions of scientific knowledge as temples of learning and the places of pilgrimage. The institute started in 1962 and Pt Jawahar Lal Nehru inaugurated the hospital now named “Nehru Hospital” on 7th July 1963.
Post : Senior Research Fellow
Panjab University has been Accredited with a CGPA of 3.35 on a four point scale at A Grade valid for a period of 5 years from 25/06/2015. 1st among Universities of India and 38th in Asia, Times Higher Education Asian University rankings 2015. Ranked number one University in India and in the bracket 276-300 internationally in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2014-2015 powered by Thomson Reuters.
Post : Research Fellow