Intas is one of the leading multinational pharmaceutical formulation development, manufacturing and marketing companies in the world. Today, Intas is present in more than 85 countries worldwide and is growing at 20% CAGR. Around 70% of its revenue comes from the international markets, particularly the highly regulated markets of the EU and the US. At Intas, everyone works to create a world of good Health, happiness and hope.
Post : Sales Manager
Department : VIVA DIVISION (Nephrology - Dialysis & Transplant)
• Graduation : BSc / B.Pharm
• MBA (Sales / Marketing) will be added advantage
Location : Bangalore / Hyderabad / Chennai
Coverage Area : Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala
• 8 - 10 years of total pharma sales career, which must include 2-3 years of selling biosimilar as 2nd Line Manager with direct team handling
• Candidate must have experience of covering at least three states from above mentioned coverage area
Job Competencies and Skills
Good team player, always ensuring team engagement and development. Developing new customer connections and strengthening existing Customer baser, Develop Excellent scientific product knowledge, adding value to business during joint field working with RBMs and ABMs etc. Topographical knowledge, Computer skills, Customer query handling and negotiation.
• To strategize the phasing of annual targets into quarterly and monthly break-ups amongst the zone and ensure achievement of the overall sales target with the help of the team.
• To plan the budget and the working of the regional manager in such a way that maximum productivity is achieved. Continuously monitoring the achievement of targets by keeping a close check on monthly sales.
• To supervise and guide each team member through proper induction and handholding from time to time by conducting on-job-training in the joint field working and providing feedback consistently.
• To monitor the working and sales performance of the team in terms of their customer list, product knowledge, coverage, achievement, inventory management, etc. with the help of tools like feedback from each ABM / RBM, personal contacts, stockiest/ CFA feedback, secondary sales statement, call reports etc.
• To add value to the business during joint working with field & Head Office members.
• To recognize and appreciate the work of his Team Members and to counsel and discipline them at times. Ensure sales hygiene in the entire zone and provide guidance to the entire team.
• Timely validation and approval of Tour Plans, Expenses, etc. as per policy.
• To create and consolidate relationships with various stakeholders.
• To increase business month after month by achieving zonal targets, regional targets and individual targets of team members.
• To intelligently plan and focus on product mix to ensure maximum profitability.To focus on inventory management, sales hygiene and coordinating with CFA /Stockists / other stakeholders.
• To manage and monitor the team efficiently and effectively ensuring fulfillment of the basic work norms and timely reporting. To validate the ethical work practices of the entire team in the region.
• To analyze sales data and plan accordingly for effective implementation of strategy /activities in totality. To share MIS at regular intervals with the reporting manager to present the actual status of the zone and future plans of action.
• To set an example in front of team members in terms of Product knowledge, Territory Knowledge, Doctor Conversion, Field Activities, Self Initiatives, etc.
• To retain talent at the same time control vacancy ageing
• Should be willing to travel as per assigned geography
Interested applicants are requested to email their resumes to Praloy_bhar@intaspharma.com by Thursday, 24th August 2023.
See All Other Jobs in our Database