UMEDICA is a manufacturer and exporter of Pharmaceutical Formulations viz; Injectable, Tablets, Capsules, Suspensions, Dry Syrups, etc. Since our inception in 1982, we have established ourselves as a company delivering products meeting international quality standards.
UMEDICA LABORATORIES invites dedicated, passionate & competent young professionals to be part of our USFDA, EU GMP and TGA Australia approved formulations manufacturing plant UMEDICA LABORATORIES at VAPI, GUJARAT for following requirement
Quality Control (Microbiologist) Department
Position : – Officer to Sr. Officer
Experience – 2 to 6 yrs
Education Qualification : – M.Sc (Micro)
Skill Set : –
Media Preparation and growth promotion test.
Environment Monitoring of manufacturing area.
Biological assay, Microbial limit test, BET.
Water and bio burden testing.
Microbial limit test validation
Calibration of laboratory equipment.
Technology Transfer Department
Position : – Officer to Executive
Experience – 2 to 6 yrs
Education Qualification : – B.Pharm / M.Pharm
Skill Set : –
• To co-ordinate between R & D / client (product transferring unit) and all applicable stake holder departments in the plant (receiving unit) so as to ensure the smooth and effective transfer of product.
• To evaluate / review the necessary documentation provided from transferring party (from R & D, Client etc.) with respect to product and process criteria in terms of facility, available equipment’s etc.
• To review of product development summary report from transferring site in order to gain / understand the product as well as process knowledge and to ensure the smooth transfer of any new product to receiving site by organizing a proper and systematic meeting / discussion with involvement of all relevant stake holders from both transferring and receiving site.
• Responsible to ensure the clarity, accurate information, adequate communication / feedback in order to improve the understanding and to maintain the transparency of new product which is to be transferred.
• Responsible to prepare of batch documents like MFC, MPR, BMR, BPR, protocol, report and other technical documents (if any) with respect to R & D scale / pilot batch(s), scale-up batch(s), pre-exhibit / confirmatory batch(s), exhibit / submission batches.
• To monitor and provide assistance during execution of submission / exhibit batch(s) and initial commercial validation batch(s) of any new product as R & D representative based on the minimum criticality / lower risk criteria towards the process / product.
• To provide necessary assistance regarding challenges faced during execution scale-up, pre-exhibit / confirmatory, submission / exhibit batch(s) and also initial commercial validation batch(s) i.e., PPQ batch(s) in terms of deviation / incident investigations and to frame necessary Corrective Action and Preventive Action (CAPA) towards way forward activities.
• To participate in meetings, telecom etc. between inter/intra-departments and also with clients (if applicable) related to new product transfer, status update and filing / submission aspects.
• Responsible to take care Sample registration work for different Regulatory/Non-Regulatory market.
• To ensure that the appropriate process validations of a product and calibration/qualification of equipment are performed and recorded and the reports made available
CTC: – As per Industrial Standard
Job Location : VAPI, GUJARAT
Only Experience candidates (Preferably from formulation pharma)
Walk in Interview
Date : 08th & 09th August 2022, Time: 09:00 AM 2:00 PM
Venue : Umedica Laboratories. Plot No. 221, 2nd Phase, (Nr. Morarji Circle) Vapi, Gujarat 396195
Interested candidates are requested to bring Updated Resume, Passport Size Photograph, Degree Certificate (Original & Photo Copy), Salary Slip, Last CTC Proof (Original & Photo Copy). Those who are not able to attend interview on schedule date, can send their updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates not permitted without face-mask.
See All Other Jobs in our Database