Job as Sales Executive / Associate in Molechem Therapeutics | multiple vacancies
Winning Pharmaceutical organisation with R&D base, employees are key assets and back bone at Molechem Therapeuticals. We believe that work dedication and quality of our team that makes an organization great. They are always on the lookout for self-driven individuals who take ownership of their responsibilities.
Their core values at Molechem Therapeuticals are Determination, Teamwork, Empathy and Excellence. Those who believe in their values, ability and want to build a career in the pharmaceutical industry and grow with us may apply for positions at Molechem Therapeuticals.
Post: Sales Executive / Associate
• Visit and contact Doctors
• Find out the needs of the Doctors
• To uphold about the product to the Doctors
• Try to satisfy the needs
• Ensure the terms and conditions of the sale
• Be concerned about the opinion of the Doctors after selling the products.
• Arrange appointments with medical teams, doctors and pharmacists.
• Making presentations to the medical professionals like: doctors, pharmacists, nurses, practice staffs and to all the necessary personnel related to the sector.
• Build and maintain positive connections and working relationships with medical personnel and also with the supporting administration.
• Keep the records of all the contacts.
• Time and work planning in a correct way.
• Attain company meetings regularly, collect technical data, presentations and briefings.
• Presenting and discussing the present which is supplied by the company with healthcare and medical professionals during conferences and presentations.
• Monitor and anticipate positive and negative affects and impacts of the market to the product and adapting proper strategy to prevent that.
• Getting information about the after effect of the product and how the users and
consumers reviewed about the product.
B.Pharm/D.Pharm/B. Sc. or/and MBA with 6 months to 2 years core sales experience in Metros Mumbai and Pune. and Cities of Maharashtra for Satara, Sangli, Solapur, Ratnagiri and Sindhudurgh.
Location:Mumbai, Pune, Satara, Sangli, Solapur, Ratnagiri, Sindhudurgh
Experience: 6 months-2 years
Qualification: B.Pharm, D.Pharm, B.Sc; MBA
Funcational Area: Sales
Job Code: SEMET0023
Send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org with your current CTC and Expected CTC before 30-11-11 with mention JOB CODE as SEMET0023 in mail Subject.
We also recommend you to visit Security guidelines
See All Other Jobs in our database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.