NCCS, Pune, invites application from eligible candidates for admissions to PhD programme of August-2017 session. The candidates should be bonafide Indian citizens, having consistently good academic record with strong motivation to pursue research in modern biology leading to a Ph.D. degree and with eligibility mentioned below should apply for the same. Students with only post graduate degree and having valid fellowship from CSIR/DBT/ICMR/UGC/DST-Inspire/BINC are eligible to apply. Students with post graduate degree who do not have a fellowship but have qualified JGEEBILS examination conducted by NCBS/TIFR held on 11th December, 2016 are also eligible to apply. Limited number of fellowship will be provided by NCCS to the selected students, who do not have fellowship from CSIR/DBT/ICMR/UGC/DST-INSPIRE/BINC but have qualified JGEEBILS. These fellowships will follow CSIR guidelines. Application to NCCS Ph.D. programme does not automatically guarantee that a candidate will be shortlisted for interview.
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
• Industry experienced faculty with avant - garde research
• Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
• Industry centric curriculum
• Research opportunities at all levels
• Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
• Strong Industry-Academia Linkages
• International Library with free access to indexed journals
• Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
• Renowned researchers, academicians and industrialist who guide students from time to time include: Dr. Vipin Dhall, Vice - President, Piramal Healthcare; Dr. Arvind Bansal, Professor, Pharmaceutics, NIPER; Dr. Ravi Kochchar, Sr. Scientist, Ranbaxy Labs; Mr. Satish Sharma, Director, Training and Consultant - Business Advantage; Dr. Mita Nandi, A renowned Clinical Trial Specialist, Fortis Hospital, Noida; Mr. Arvind Madan, GM, Modi - MundiPharma Ltd; Ms. Navita, leading entrepreneur, a Pharmacovigilant specialist and many others.
• Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R&D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
- Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
- Pharmacovigilance: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk managementfor effective drug safety programme.
- Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
- Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485
Bioresource Biotech is an established biotech company in 2002. Major focus is to make available the technology/product/custom services from various reputed multinationals at the doorstep of the Institutes, Corporate and interested Individuals. Company has a headquarter at Pune and actively working in Western Zone of India (Maharashtra).
Post: ASM - Healthcare - 1
BioResource established in 2002. Major focus is to make available the technology/product/custom services from various reputed multinationals at the doorstep of the Institutes, Corporate and interested Individuals. Company has a headquarter at Pune and actively working in Western Zone of India (Maharashtra).
Post: Sales Executive
Sava Healthcare Limited is part of Sava Group, which is esteemed 2003 & head quartered in Pune, India, is an integrated WHO-GMP certified manufacturer & Exporter of one of the widest range of therapeutic products from solid/liquid dosage forms. Having presence in around 30 countries across the globe with all relevant regulatory accreditation the company has unbiased focus on quality, efficacy & reliability of its products. With strong R&D and technical competence, the company has developed excellence in manufacturing superlative quality products at enviable economy. The global distribution network with various regional offices in UAE, Mauritius, Singapore, Uzbekistan, and Russia caters to the growing demands of the changing world. No wonder, SAVA Group has received numerous accolades from Govt. of India in the category of Export business SAVA Healthcare Limited has setup world class R&D Center in Pune for development of innovative formulations and NDDS.
Post : Executive / Officer - R&D ( Analytical Development )
The following vacancies shall be filled purely on temporary basis renewable annually under Non-Institutional ad-hoc projects to be filled in through Walk-in Interview as indicated below:
Utkranti D. Aher, *Tushar T. Shelke, Ekta P. Patel
JSPM’S Charak College of Pharmacy and Research,
Now a day’s medication systems that need frequent dosing are always with problems. So there is thrust in the area of pharmaceutical research to develop novel formulations, which will enhance the therapeutic efficacy of the existing drug. The goal of this study is to provide detailed and different techniques of pelletization such as powder layering, suspension and solution layering, globulation, freeze, extrusion - spheronization, cryopelletization etc. It has some merits, demerits and its characterization as a tool in the multipariculate drug delivery system.etc. It also gives brief idea about the evaluation of pellets and application of pelletization technique. Evaluation of quality of the pellets is discussed with reference to the size distribution, shape, surface morphology, specific surface area, friability and tensile strength.
XENO is committed to improve the quality of life of people with our innovative products in key therapeutic segments……deliver the products that have excellent therapeutic efficacy, safety and ensuring better patient compliance India is one of the fastest growing and emerging economies which has witnessed unprecedented economic rise. With the economic pace picking up India is projected to be the 10th largest pharmaceutical market by 2015.
Post : TERRITORY MANAGER - SALES