You are hereSWAMI RAMANAND TEERTH MARATHWADA UNIVERSITY invites applications for the posts of Associate Professor
SWAMI RAMANAND TEERTH MARATHWADA UNIVERSITY invites applications for the posts of Associate Professor
Applications are invited for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor, which are being recruited on Regular basis in the School of Computational Sciences, Education, Social Sciences (Sub- Centre, Latur ), Social Sciences (University Campus), Technology (Sub-centre, Latur), Mathematical Sciences (Mathematics & Statistics), Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, Earth Sciences, Language & Literature [Marathi/English], Management (Sub-Centre, Latur), and Pharmacy of this University. Prescribed Application Form, Educational Qualifications, Reservation, Specializations, Pay Scales and other details are available on www.srtmun.ac.in and www.maharashtra.gov.in, websites, respectively.
Specialization: Quality Assurance / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Pharmaceutics / Pharmacology
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR: (as per AICTE rules) - (Post No. 12)
1. Bachelors and Masters Degree in Pharmacy with First Class or equivalent either in Bachelors or Masters Degree,
2. Ph.D. or equivalent, in appropriate discipline
3. Minimum of 5 years experience in teaching and/or research and/or industry of which at least 2 years shall be post Ph.D. is desirable.
4. Post Ph.D. publications and guiding Ph.D. students is highly desirable.
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR: (as per UGC rules) - (Post No. 12)
1. A basic degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharm.)
2. Registration as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948, as amended from time to time, including any succeeding enactments.
3. A Ph.D. Degree with First Class at Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy, and experience of eight years in teaching, research, industry and / or profession at the level of Lecturer or equivalent grade; excluding period spent on obtaining the research degree. or
ii. In the event the candidate is from industry and the profession, the following shall constitute as essential:
1. First Class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy;
2. Significant professional work which can be recognized as equivalent to a Ph.D. Degree in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy and industrial / professional experience of eight years in a position equivalent to the level of Lecturer, Provided that the recognition for significant professional shall be valid only if the same is recommended unanimously by a 3-Member Committee of Experts appointed by the Vice-Chancellor of the University.
FIND MORE INFO ON NEXT PAGE ...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS