You are herePharmaceutics
HLL Lifecare Limited, a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India is a global provider of high quality healthcare products & services. With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities spanning across India, HLL is diversifying into vaccine manufacturing, lifecare services, sanitary napkins besides engaging in procurement consultancy, healthcare infrastructure development and facility management.
Post: SENIOR PROJECT FELLOW (PHARMA)- 02
Banasthali Vidhyapith requires Faculty Positions Department of Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry
The origin of Banasthali is unique in more ways than one. Banasthali owes its existence neither to the zeal of an educationist, nor to that of a social reformer. It is also not the creation of a Philanthropist's purse. It has arisen like the fabled phoenix from the ashes of a blossoming flower Shanta Bai that had withered before its bloom. It is a spontaneous filling up of the vacuum caused by Shantabai's death.It was on October 6, 1935 that Smt. Ratan Shastri and Pandit Hiralal Shastri founded Banasthali to fill up the vacuum caused by the sudden death of their highly talented and promising daughter Shantabai. They had high expectations that she would work for women's cause when she would grow up. Love, eternal love has been the fountainhead of all the thinking and action and this spirit has been the motivating force.
Post: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Research Associate
Application invited for Global Medical Coding Programmes: 100% Placement Assistance Skills Development Programmes
Academy of Medical Coders India (AMCI)
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
(Approved and Certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India)
(www.amciindia.org | www.igmpiindia.org)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Coding
- Executive Diploma in Medical Coding
(100% Placement Assistance Skills Development Programmes)
-Part Time programmes (Weekend classes are conducted throughout the duration of the course apart from Learning Management System (LMS) support and comprehensive and dynamic study material for all the modules. For Delhi NCR students face to face classroom sessions will be conducted on weekends and for other location students interactive classroom sessions will be conducted.)
-Distance cum e-learning mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS as well as interactive sessions on technical topics as per schedule by our Faculty from Industry.)
Academy of Medical Coders India (AMCI) set-up as a constituent academy of Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI), registered as a non-profit society (under The Societies Registration Act, 1860) with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional Education Institute) of Quality Council of India(QCI) -which is an autonomous body and an accreditation authority for education & vocational training providers under the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India, is dedicated for providing education and training, news updates through newsletters covering national and international news and analysis on all aspects of medical coding. As a global training provider, the academy is guided by brilliant, dynamic faculty members trained in various top healthcare industries possessing cutting edge technical expertise/skills and dedicated to teaching and research allowing new industry integrated programmes in medical coding. The offered training programmes in medical coding are approved and certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India.(View website)
For counseling by our experts or prospectus, you may call/write on +91 8130924488, +91-11-26652850, 65353339 & [email protected] mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
- AMCI offers 100% placement assistance.
- Industry Endorsed Programmes: Pharma / Biotech / Food Processing / Life Sciences / Cosmetics / Homeopathy / Ayurveda / health supplements, alternate healthcare etc passouts may complete the full time PG Diploma Programmes and working executives may complete part time Executive Diploma/Distance learning programmes whilst still being in service or business.
- Free study materials, assignments, training kits, case studies, webinar, LMS support & Placement Assistance.
- Fee can be paid in installments.
- The duration: 4-12 months
- A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/ Ex-servicemen/Economically weaker section/ BPL for PG Diploma Courses.
- Subsidized Programme fee.
For any query, counselling or prospectus, you may call/write on
+91 11 65353339 & +91 11-26652850
[email protected], [email protected]
(Approved & Certified by Quality Council of India, Govt of India)
(Delhi Government approved and ISO 9001:2008 certified highly sophisticated laboratory facility)
A Three days National Seminar on Customization of Clinical Efficacious in Drugs and its Paradigm at Vaageswari College of Pharmacy
Sree Vaageswari Educational society was established in 2003 and started Vaageswari College of Pharmacy with B.Pharmacy course in 2004 to honor SARASWATHI, the goddess of Education. We are working with a mission to provide the quality education in the field of Pharmacy profession and also to promote highest quality professional pharmacy education at all levels, to produce competent pharmacists, with entrepreneurship and innovative skills. We also wish to educate people regarding drugs, drug products, health and population control and also to create a model pharmacy in the institution to strengthen the relation between public and pharmacy.
Work as Pharmacy - Faculties in GITAM University - for Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Bengaluru Campuses
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, popularly known as GITAM was founded in 1980 by an inspired group of eminent intellectuals and industrialists of Andhra Pradesh led by Dr. M.V.V.S.Murthi, Former Member of Parliament and popular philanthropist.
Sardar Bhagwan Singh PG Institute of Bio-medical Sciences and Research, Dehradun organising PHARMAZENITH 2015 National Seminar cum Workshop on Essentia of Today & Tomorrow: Including Advanced Pharmaceutical Skills with Innovative Approach
Sardar Bhagwan Singh PG Institute of Bio-medical Sciences and Research came into existence in 1994 and is the flag bearer of education and research in the prime areas of biomedical sciences and technology. This Institute was the vision of late Sardar Gurcharan Singh ji, who foresaw the necessity of providing professional education in the era of late eighties- early nineties, when this was mainly confined to the southern states. He undertook the herculean task of establishing a premier Institute—SBSPGI, a sacred abode of learning in the foothills of the Shivaliks.
Fresenius Kabi Oncology Limited is a public listed company primarily operating in the field of Research & Development and manufacturing of world-class oncology drugs. The company strives to provide most advanced third generation chemotherapeutic drugs right from development to manufacturing & marketing across the globe. It is fast emerging as a leading player in oncology generics on the strength of its comprehensive product portfolio of injectables, oral cytotoxics, cytostatics, intermediates and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs).
Post: Research Scientist
GUJCOST & DST SPONSORED NATIONAL WORKSHOP ON “ANIMAL HANDLING AND DOSING TECHNIQUES IN PRECLINICAL STUDIES FOR DRUG RESEARCH” A. R. College of Pharmacy & G. H. Patel Institute of Pharmacy
A. R. College of Pharmacy & G. H. Patel Institute of Pharmacy (ARGH) is one of the best Pharmacy Institutes in the Gujarat region. CVM set up an institute offering D. Pharmacy in the year 1981, with generous donation from eminent philanthropist Shri Gordhanbhai Hathibhai Patel & in the very next year i.e 1982 established with donation from an industrialist Smt. Anjanaben Ashokbhai Shah. At present the institute imparts education in Diploma, Graduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral level studies and conducts research in emerging/ thrust areas of Pharmacy. The college has been housed in 5 acres of land area with 5200 sq. meters built up area.
Admission open in world class university for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm+MBA & Ph.D - Apeejay Stya University
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Mr. Nishant Berlia, Director, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. Y. K. Gupta, HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
* Mr. Deepak Chattaraj, Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
* Dr. Prafull D. Seth, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
* Dr. Arun Purohit, Former -Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
* Dr. Naresh Kumar, Sr Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
* Dr. Manju Purohit, Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. (Dr.) M. P. Mahajan, Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
* Prof. Asha Chandola Saklani, Dean, School of Biosciences, Apeejay Stya University
* Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Bansal, Pharmaceutics, NIPER
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
CERTIFICATE COURSES : 3 months, fees 15,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
* Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
* Pharmacovigilence: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
* Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
* Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
Duration: 3 months
PG DIPLOMA 1 year, 40,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs
* Novel Drug Delivery Systems (NDDS)
* Intellectual Property Rights
* Pharma Sales Management
Duration: 1 year
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485
Smt RB Patel Mahila Pharmacy College, Atkot Gujarat is managed by Society: Mts DB Patel Education Trusts. Smt RB Patel Mahila Pharmacy College, Atkot Gujarat was established on / in 2004.
Post: Principal, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor
Principal- Pharmaceutical Science