You are herePharmaceutics
IEC Group, found its genesis way back in the year 1981 when Sh. R.L. Gupta, laid the stone to found India Education Centre under his aegis with a dream to make India leader in Information Technology soon it become the frontrunner in imparting IT Education. In year 1994 with aim of expansion it was corporatized and India Education Centre Ltd. was founded later named IEC Softwares Ltd. and now IEC Education Ltd. (ISO:9001). IEC with a market capitalization of over 50 crore rupees one of the pioneers in India, in the field of Information Technology has been a frontrunner in imparting IT training and Education at the length and breadth of the Country. IEC Education Limited is Listed on Bombay, Delhi, Jaipur Stock Exchanges.
Post: Teaching Positions- Pharmacy
GRY institute of pharmacy established in 2001, offering B.Pharm and M.pharm degree courses is one of the pioneer institute in Madhya Pradesh, borawan, khargone district around 130 km from indore and khandwa. The institute in approved by PCI, AICTE and afffliated to RGPV, Bhopal and recognized by Govt of MP.
Post: Assistant Professor In Pharmaceutics and Pharma chemistry and Lab assistant
Walk–in-interviews for Academic Consultants / Technical Assistants on contract basis for the academic year 2015-16 will be conducted as detailed below from 09-07-2015 in the Administrative Building of the University. Preference will be given to women and also candidates having teaching experience. The candidates are directed to attend the interview one hour before the schedule time.
Post: Academic Consultants
Ch. Bansi Lal University, Bhiwani is a state university established by the government of Haryana under Act No. 25 of 2014. It has been recognized by the University Grants Commission under 2F. The university is a boon for the academically rather deprived region of Haryana, and holds great promise for the intellectual and academic boom for the people of Bhiwani, a city located to the west of Delhi and south of Chandigarh at a distance of 125 kilometres and 285 kilometres respectively.
Walk in interview for the post of Assistant Professor (Guest Faculty) per lecture basis in the following subjects on the date mentioned against each will be held at 10:00 a.m. in the Administrative Block of the University:
Admission open in world class university for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm+MBA & Ph.D - Apeejay Stya University
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Mr. Nishant Berlia, Director, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. Y. K. Gupta, HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
* Mr. Deepak Chattaraj, Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
* Dr. Prafull D. Seth, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
* Dr. Arun Purohit, Former -Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
* Dr. Naresh Kumar, Sr Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
* Dr. Manju Purohit, Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. (Dr.) M. P. Mahajan, Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
* Prof. Asha Chandola Saklani, Dean, School of Biosciences, Apeejay Stya University
* Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Bansal, Pharmaceutics, NIPER
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
CERTIFICATE COURSES : 3 months, fees 15,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
* Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
* Pharmacovigilence: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
* Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
* Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
Duration: 3 months
PG DIPLOMA 1 year, 40,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs
* Novel Drug Delivery Systems (NDDS)
* Intellectual Property Rights
* Pharma Sales Management
Duration: 1 year
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485
Yashwantrao Bhonsale College of Pharmacy (YBCP) is the first ever pharmacy college in Sindhudurg district introducing pinnacle of excellence in pharma education and research. The commitment for quality education of college has been approved by AICTE, DTE and Mumbai University.
Post: Assistant Professor in Pharmaceutics - 02 (Permanent)
A dynamic and flexible organization with a global vision and a local focus, TERI was established in 1974, with the initial focus on documentation and information dissemination. Research activities, initiated towards the end of 1982, were rooted in TERI’s firm conviction that efficient utilization of energy and sustainable use of natural resources would propel the process of development.