You are herePharmaceutics
Admission open in world class university for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm+MBA & Ph.D - Apeejay Stya University
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Mr. Nishant Berlia, Director, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. Y. K. Gupta, HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
* Mr. Deepak Chattaraj, Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
* Dr. Prafull D. Seth, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
* Dr. Arun Purohit, Former -Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
* Dr. Naresh Kumar, Sr Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
* Dr. Manju Purohit, Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. (Dr.) M. P. Mahajan, Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
* Prof. Asha Chandola Saklani, Dean, School of Biosciences, Apeejay Stya University
* Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Bansal, Pharmaceutics, NIPER
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
CERTIFICATE COURSES : 3 months, fees 15,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
* Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
* Pharmacovigilence: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
* Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
* Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
Duration: 3 months
PG DIPLOMA 1 year, 40,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs
* Novel Drug Delivery Systems (NDDS)
* Intellectual Property Rights
* Pharma Sales Management
Duration: 1 year
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485
Babaria Institute of Pharmacy managed by Shree Krishna Educational Charitable Trust, established in 2005, It’s highly ranked institute in Gujarat State. It is accredited by IAO with A+++ rating. The institute offers undergraduate (B.Pharm) and post graduate (M.Pharm) courses in Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Quality Assurance, Pharma. Technology, Pharm. Quality Assurance and Industrial Pharmacy.
The institute invites applications from eligible candidates for the following no. of posts:
Post: Principal, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
Application are invited for B.Pharm, M.Pharm as Senior Research Fellow in Panjab University | Walk in
The University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences of the Panjab University is a premier institution of Pharmaceutical Education and Research in the country. The institute has covered a long and glorious journey of 76 years starting from Lahore in 1944 and finally settling to the present campus in Chandigarh at the foothills of Himachal. In its travelogue, the institute crossed multiple milestones and continue to head ahead towards the well-defined goals. The elevation of the status from department to the level of an institute i.e. University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences in 1994, and hosting of Indian Pharmaceutical Congress in the same year, two presidential honors of the Indian Pharmaceutical Congresses to its faculty members, a special recognition by the UGC by granting SAP in 1993 and COSIST in 1981 establishment of ICMR Advanced Centre for standardization of Drugs of Indian System of Medicine are some of the major hallmarks on the path treaded so far.
Post: Senior Research Fellow
IMCR, DBT, DAE and MPCST sponsored National Symposia on Vector based si-RNA Delivery: An Emerging tool in Nanobiotechnology Research at AIPS
ADINA Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (AIPS) was established in 2005 under aegis of Shri. Prem Chand Jain Memorial Society for Education with an aim of importing quality education. We are providing research oriented education in its fully wi-fi campus, experienced faculty members and other facilities as per the norms and standards of AICTE, PCI and RGPV. AIPS has modern lecture halls, well equipped laboratories, e-liabrary, computer labs with Internet facility. It is an ISO9001:2000 certified institute. It is offering B. Pharm & M. Pharm in three disciplines: Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Analysis & Pharmacology.
Faculty of Clinical Research (FCR)
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
(Approved and Certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India)
Post Graduate/Executive Diploma in:
Drug Discovery and Development
-Regular programmes (5 days a week classes)
-Part Time programmes (Weekend classes)
-Distance cum e-learning’ mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
The Faculty of Clinical Research (FCR) has been established as a constituent faculty of ‘Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India’ (IGMPI), registered as a non-profit society (under The Societies Registration Act, 1860) with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional Education Institute) of Quality Council of India(QCI) which is an autonomous body and an accreditation authority for education & vocational training providers under the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. The FCR is dedicated to provide an easy to comprehend platform for education, training and exchange of information for clinical research professionals thereby fostering professional excellence in designing and execution of clinical research with expanding the knowledge base in core areas such as in clinical research, medical writing, pharmacovigilance and drug discovery and development. (View website)
For counseling by our experts or prospectus, you may call/write on +91 8130924488, +91-11-26652850, 65353339 & firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
Industry Endorsed Programmes Pharma / Biotech / Food Processing / Medical Devices / Cosmetics / Homeopathy / Ayurveda / health supplements, alternate healthcare and life sciences passouts may complete the full time PG Diploma Programmes and working executives may complete part time Executive Diploma/Distance learning programmes whilst still being in service or business.
Free study materials, assignments, training kits, case studies, webinar, LMS support & Placement Assistance.
Fee can be paid in installments.
The duration of Post Graduate Diploma is 12 months and Executive Diploma is 6 months.
A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/ Ex-servicemen/Economically weaker section/ BPL for PG Diploma Courses.
Subsidized Programme fee.
Approved by Quality Council of India,Government of India. Get certified by Quality Council of India (QCI) & IGMPI jointly.
Delhi Govt. Approved and ISO 9001:2008 certified highly sophisticated laboratory facility.
Robust and Proactive Placement Cell
Classes and practicals by highly qualified faculty and industry professionals.
You may subscribe our free Clinical Research Newsletter (published weekly) & Case Studies by submitting your email ID on our website.
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 400 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants.
To trace the history of Jadavpur University is to trace a part of India’s freedom movement, at least from the Swadeshi Movement onwards. It was 1905 -1906. Bengal stood divided. The times were feverish.
The hegemony of the British establishment had to be challenged. Education had to play a new role in this changed scenario. It had to become a new form of resistance through which the emergent nationalist spirit could be propagated. With this in mind the National Council of Education (NCE) came into being.
The University invites applications from Indian Nationals in the prescribed form for Visiting Faculties to teach the subjects mentioned for each department in the second semester 2014 – 2015 academic session in various departments of Faculty of Engineering and Technology:
Brahmanand Group of Institutions, Bulandshahr (NCR) founded in the year 2010, has established its own identity in the field of PHARMACY, Management, Engineering, Hotel management and CBSE School. The UG and PG have been offered by the Institute in the field of Management.
We URGENTLY require the following positions at (NCR) Bulandshahr.
Post: Assistant Professor, Placement Officer
Applications are invited for appointment of JRF under the scheme of DAE/BRNS at Shree Dhanvantary Pharmacy College
Shree Dhanvantary Pharmacy College is pioneer educational institute and research centre in south Gujarat region. The institute is located in the sprawling campus of 8.32 acres, in Kim, Dist Surat. Shree Dhanvantary Pharmacy College has built its own credentials in a short span of 10 years by catering to students opting for B.Pharm, M.Pharm and Ph.D. The institute is offering postgraduate degree in leading branches of pharmacy like Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology, Quality Assurance and Pharmaceutics. Shree Dhanvantary Pharmacy College is one among the few institutes having permanent research collaboration with Ribosome Pharma Pvt. Ltd., the FDCA approved Drug Testing Laboratory.
Applications are invited for the position of Guest Faculty in University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences of the Panjab University
The University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences of the Panjab University is a premier institution of Pharmaceutical Education and Research in the country. The institute has covered a long and glorious journey of 76 years starting from Lahore in 1944 and finally settling to the present campus in Chandigarh at the foothills of Himachal. In its travelogue, the institute crossed multiple milestones and continue to head ahead towards the well-defined goals. The elevation of the status from department to the level of an institute i.e.
Applications are invited for Assistant Professors (5 Opening) in department of Pharmaceutics, Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology in Modern Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Modern Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences was established in the year 2007 under the banner of Shri Prabhat Chandra Kharia Research and Education Society in the memory of Late “Shri Prabhat Chandraji Kharia”. The institute providing world class educations in pharmaceutical sector.We are dedicated to provide students with the skills, knowledge and attitudes that will allow its graduates to succeed as pharmacist’s and entrepreneurs. We maintain a vital, state-of-the art research enterprise, which provides its students and faculty with opportunities to create, interpret, apply and disseminate knowledge. We are committed to provide the highest levels of industrial training, project experience and expert instruction to help our students meet intellectual, ethical and career challenges. At our institutes, we are developing and training students to meet today’s challenges and prepare them for tomorrow’s opportunities. It is our belief that value-based learning leading to total development of personality and expertise of the students and the faculty, will be our long lasting contribution to the overall growth of our Nation and Society.
Post: Assistant Professor