You are herePharmaceutics
BÜCHI Labortechnik AG, the world leader in rotary evaporation, introduces a ground-breaking, commercial laboratory system with the launch of the Rotavapor® R-300. The innovative, modular platform with a plug & play concept enables seamless combinations of components to provide tailor-made solutions, from a basic rotary evaporator to a fully-automated system.
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
Global Accredited Training Provider
(Approved and Certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India)
An ISO 9001:2008 Organisation
Recipient of QCI - D.L. Shah National Quality Award – Certificate of Merit 2015
New Delhi l Hyderabad
Post Graduate, Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate Programmes in Pharma (Duration: 3-12 months)
• Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practice
a. Good Manufacturing Practices
b. Quality Assurance and Quality Control
c. Regulatory Affairs
d. Good Laboratory Practices
• Faculty of Medical Device Managment
a. Medical Device Management
• Faculty of Clinical Research
a. Clinical Research
c. Medical Writing
d. Drug Discovery and Development
• Faculty of Healthcare Administration
a. Public Health and Hospital Management
b. Healthcare Informatics
• Academy of Medical Coders India
a. Medical Coding
• Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights
a. Intellectual Property Rights
• Faculty of Product Management
a Pharma Product Management
b. Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Management
• Faculty of Nanotechnology
a. Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
• Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
a. Food Good Manufacturing Practices
b. Food Regulatory Affairs
c. Food and Agribusiness Management
d. Food Safety
e. Food Quality Assurance and Quality Control
f. Food Processing and Preservatives
g. Food Good Laboratory Practices
h. Food Product Management
i. Food Sales and Marketing Management
j. HACCP Certification
k. Food Analysis
l. Organic Farming
m. GAP Certification
n. Food Safety in Hospitality Industries
o. Food Supply Chain Management
p. Food Packaging
q. Nutrition and Dietetics
r. Clinical Nutrition Certification
- Regular programmes
- Part Time programmes
- Distance cum e-learning mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
Internship / Dissertation / Projects in Pharma and Food
Applications are also invited for Internship/Dissertation/ Projects in Pharma and Food. Please write to us at: email@example.com.
Certificate Programmes (Duration: 1 month)
• GMP for Finished Pharmaceuticals & Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Processing, Packing, or Holding of Drugs.
• GMP In Manufacturing, Packing, or Holding Human Food
• GMP for Medical Devices
• GMP for Combinational Products
• GMP for Blood and Blood Components
• GMP for Biological Products
• GMP for Cosmetics
• GMP for Herbal Medicines
• Data Integrity
• Food and Drug Regulatory Agencies
• Quality by Design (QbD)
• Quality Risk Management
• Process Analytical Technology
• Quality Audit
• Documentation in QA & QC Department
• Registration of Drug and Dossier Preparation (CTD and eCTD submissions)
• Drug Registration (European market)
• Drug Registration (GCC countries)
• Drug Registration (African countries)
• Drug Registration (India)
• Drug Registration (US Market-ANDA, NDA etc)
• Preparation and Submission of Drug Master File (DMF)
• Prescription to OTC Switch
Distance cum e-learning mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India, registered as a non-profit society (under Societies Registration Act, 1860) with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional education Institute) of Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India -presents unique, friendly and interactive platform to get rid of all your GMP related glitches. GMP- is an essential and most dynamic element of industries like pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, cosmetic, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, medical device and food manufacturing. Keeping self-updated with current GMPs thus becomes inevitable to stay abreast with the changing industry needs and practices. With its mission of "Knowledge Dissemination and Human Resources Development in pharma, food and healthcare Industries", IGMPI is moving hand in hand with technology advances and has gained recognition as global training provider for pharma, healthcare, food & nutrition and agriculture professionals and students in the mentioned areas. The Institute has various faculties like Faculty of Food Safety and Quality, Faculty of GMP, Faculty of Clinical Research, Faculty of Healthcare Administration, Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights, Faculty of Nanotechnology, Faculty of Product Management and Academy of Medical Coders India. The courses have been structured and designed under the guidance of field experts and thus promise to impart theoretical and practical knowledge about the defined subjects. Based on high standard of quality, the training programmes have been duly approved and certified by Quality Council of India, Government of India. (www.igmpiindia.org | www.amciindia.org | www.ffsqindia.org | www.fcrindia.org | www.fhaindia.org )
For PDF copy of the Prospectus & Application form, write to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number.
Continuing Education Programme (CEP)
Continuing Education Programme is a specific way of educating the people to develop competence and learn about new and developing areas of their field. It is an Onsite intensive training. Training on topics such as GMP, QA/QC, Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Research are conducted for professionals from industries and other organizations.
• Get trained and certified by Quality Council of India and IGMPI jointly.
• Pharma, Biotech, Food Processing, Food & nutrition, Agriculture, Hospitality, Tourism and Catering, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Life Sciences, Chemistry, health supplements and alternate healthcare professionals, executives & students may complete these programmes from their own cities and whilst still being in service, business or education.
• Placement assistance by a robust and proactive placement cell to kindle the flame of talent in field of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
• Post Graduate Diploma is 6-12 months 'duration programme, Executive Diploma is advanced and fast-track programme of 3 to 6 months' duration, Industry Certificate Programmes is 3 months 'duration programme.
• Practicals along with theoretical knowledge help students in gaining real world exposure.
• Govt. of India Approved & ISO 9001:2000 certified laboratory facility.
• A team of experts having rich industrial experience up to 35-40 years who are highly qualified, professionally competent and dedicated have been engaged as the faculty.
• E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
• Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material in an international perspective along with case study based approach.
• A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section for PG Diploma Courses.
• In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 1100 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS, Pepsi, Elite, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Biocon etc.
For counseling by our experts or prospectus, you may call/write on +91 8130924488, +91-11-26652850, 65353339 & email@example.com mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
You may subscribe our free online GMP guidelines & News updates (published weekly), Case Studies and Articles by submitting your email ID on our website
Ram Ratan Farm, 128, Opposite Golden Tulip Hotel, Main Chattarpur Temple Road, Asola, Chattarpur,
New Delhi-110074, India.
Phone: +91 11-26652850
6-3-1239/2/B/1, Gayatri Building, Renuka Enclave,
Above State Bank of India ATM,
Opposite Necklace Road Railway Station, Rajbhavan Road,
Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500082.
Phone No.- +91 8886124732, 040-66132850
Faculty positions (24 Posts) in Shree Dev Bhoomi Institute of Education, Science & Technology | M.Pharm
Run by Maa Gangey Prasidhey Education Foundation, a Society registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 , Shree Dev Bhoomi Institute of Education, Science & Technology, Vill. Mazhon P.O Poundha, District Dehradun, started functioning from the Academic Session 2005-06. It is located on the bank of a stream, known as Neemi in Village Mazhon (Dehradun) at a Pin-Drop, silent, dust-free and noise free peaceful zone. Nature has gifted this site with hilly terrains and dense forest all around and a perenial water running stream which ads to its beauty and suitability for an ideal and best suited site for Educational Institutions. In other words we can say it as a mesmerizing spot in the heavens a bode. It is connected to the National Highway, Dehradun -Chakarata Road by a all weather metal-led Road and is at a distance of about 13 kms from Clock tower, Dehradun.
Post: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
Walk in interview for Professors/ Associate Professors/ Assistant Professors in SBS College of Pharmacy
SBS College of Pharmacy has come a long way since its inception in 1986 and is a non-government Post Graduate (M.Pharm), Graduate / Degree (B. Pharm) and Diploma (D.Pharm) level technology and Pharmaceutical Research Institute. It is administered by Shaheed Bhagat Singh Educational Society. SBS College of Pharmacy, Patti was established as a diploma level professional institute in 1986 for undertaking diploma courses. Further it established its degree level programme in Pharmacy in 2001.
Post: Professors/ Associate Professors/ Assistant Professors
Maharshi Dayanand University, ab initio established as Rohtak University, Rohtak, came into existence by an Act No. 25 of 1975 of the Haryana Legislative Assembly in 1976 with the objective to promote inter-disciplinary higher education and research in the fields of environmental, ecological and life sciences. It was rechristened as Maharshi Dayanand University in 1977 after the name of a great visionary and social reformer, Maharshi Dayanand. It had a unitary and residential character in its nascent stage, but became an affiliating University in November 1978. The University secured the recognition of University Grants Commission – the higher education regulatory body of India - for central Govt. grants in Feb. 1983.
Post: Resource Person on Extension Lecture
Dr. B.C Roy College of Pharmacy & Allied Health Sciences, Durgapur is looking for Professors & Associate Professor
Increased life expectancy coupled with ever-growing rate of literacy and higher income level, have raised the higher demand for quality treatment warranting a sound support system for the health care system. With advancement in medical sciences and concomitant growing demand for qualified and trained personnel in Pharmacy, need for well-qualified industry-ready bright Pharmacy graduates is being felt like never before, more so in West Bengal.
To meet the situation, the entrepreneurs associated with Dr. B. C. Roy Group of Colleges, with support from like-minded professionals founded Dr. B. C. Roy College of Pharmacy and Allied Health Sciences in September, 2005 at the centre of Durgapur Steel City on aroun four acres of Govt. land procured from ADDA, Govt. of West Bengal.
Post: Professors & Associate Professor
Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Pharmacy (MGIP) was established in 2008. The Institute is approved by PCI, AICTE and affiliated to UPTU, Lucknow. It is offering Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) and Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm). MGIP is committed to provide world class education with specialized and experienced faculty members along with state-of-the-art facilities, including a modern practice lab that allows students to gain real-time experience in a functioning pharmacy.
Post: Professors, Associate Professors in Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology and Pharmacognosy
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi under the aegis of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), is engaged in research and developmental work in radiation sciences, and Medical Image Processing. Applications are invited from candidates possessing below mentioned qualifications:
Post: Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow