You are herePharmaceutics
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs provides Industry Oriented Courses in Regulatory Affairs (RA), Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) for Life Science Graduates with Placement Assisstance in Pharma Sector
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs (GIRA) is a change that will help you begin & grow your career in Pharma Industry. GIRA through its industrial expertise offers quality educational programs in the field of Regulatory Affairs and QA/QC. It offers Full time, Part time and Distance Learning courses; this flexibility ensures prior commitments are taken care of and at the same time skills are added to their CVs.
Certifications: GIRA is an ISO Certified Institute as per the norms of ISO 9001:2008. It is Accredited by Joint Accreditation System of Australia & New Zealand (JAS-ANZ).
Distance Learning Courses Offered by GIRA:
* Post Graduate Program in Regulatory Affairs (PGDRA- 10 months)
* Certificate Course in e-CTD (4 months)
* Certificate Course in QA/QC (6 months)
Note: Fast Track mode also available for the above given courses.
* Completely Online (From Admission to Examination)
* Industry Accepted Course Curriculum & Certificate
* Experienced and Quality Faculty
* Online Examination (Exams from Home)
* Online Interaction (Discussion Forums, GIRA Blog)
* 100 % Placement Assistance & Career Guidance
Candidates Pursuing Courses from GIRA are associated with:
Emcure Pharmaceutical Ltd, Novartis Pharma, Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd, Wockhardt Pharma, Cipla, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Himalaya Company, USV Limited, Mylan Labs, Glaxo Company, Macleods Pharma, Ranbaxy Pharma, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, TCS etc.. etc.. etc..
2nd NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON BREAKING NEW GROUNDS IN PHARMACEUTICAL RESEARCH 28th - 29th March 2014 at Manav Bharti University
Manav Bharti University established in 2009 under the H.P. Private University (Establishment and regulation) Act, is owned by Manav Bharti Charitable Trust with the aim to advance and disseminate the knowledge and maintain highest standard of learning through teaching, research, extension education programme and conceptual aspects relevant to the need of the state. It is located in the rural backdrop of Himachal Pradesh and in equidistant (65km) from both Chandigarh and Shimla, 35 km away from Kalka railway station and 6 km away from NH 22 on Kamarhati- Sultanpur road (State highway 6) at Laddo in district Solan (Mushroom city of India).
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
National Seminar on Empowerment of Women on March 8th 2014: INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY at Viswanadha Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
VISWANADHA Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (VNIPS) was established in the year 2008 amidst lush greenery by Viswanadha Educational Society.
VNIPS is affiliated to JNTU Kakinada and approved by PCI (Pharmacy Council of India) & AICTE, New Delhi. VNIPS is offering B.Pharm and M.Pharm courses with specializations
• Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance
VNIPS has all state of art facilities required for running the said courses in a best way, with a team of well experienced, vibrant and dynamic faculty under the veteran leadership of Principal.
Career for M.Pharm candidates as Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Professor @ YTC, Satara | 11 Opening
YTC, Satara has been founded mainly by teachers who feel and believe that value-based quality education is the key to success. The educational programmes offered cover a wide spectrum of professional opportunities in various fields of Engineering and Technology. During the last two years YTC, Satara has developed into an Institute of international standards and repute. YTC, Satara is constantly engaged in inspiring and motivating thousands of students to develop A Winner's Attitude by making them 'Physically strong, mentally alert, intellectually sharp and spiritually elevated'.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts.
Post: Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Professor
MSD Wellcome Trust Hilleman Laboratories (Hilleman Labs), is a joint venture between Merck & Co., Inc. (which operates in India as MSD Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.) and Wellcome Trust (which is a UK based research charity).
New College opening in Chithali, Palakkad, Kerala. - Sanjo College of Pharmaceutical Studies.
Post: Associate Professors
Sanjo College of Pharmaceutical Studies, Chithali, Palakkad, Kerala is looking for vibrant M.Pharm candidates specialized in Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Pharmacognosy.
Fresenius Kabi Oncology Limited is a public listed company primarily operating in the field of Research & Development and manufacturing of world-class oncology drugs. The company strives to provide most advanced third generation chemotherapeutic drugs right from development to manufacturing & marketing across the globe. It is fast emerging as a leading player in oncology generics on the strength of its comprehensive product portfolio of injectables, oral cytotoxics, cytostatics, intermediates and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs).
Post: Research Scientist
RASA Life Science Informatics in collaboration with Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Research
Is organizing the
"4th National Level Workshop on Computer Aided Drug Designing”