You are herePharmaceutics
The IIHMR University, Jaipur formerly known as Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR), Jaipur the premier University in Hospital, Health, Pharmaceutical and Rural Management, has made a phenomenal contribution in the career of its alumni. Provides excellent opportunities in education, training, research and consultancy in healthcare and hospital Services.
Job for Assistant Professor (Pharmaceutics, Pharm. Chemistry, Pharmacology) in Bhagyoday Tirth Pharmacy College
To fulfill the ever increasing demand of technical and skilled personnel in growing Pharmaceutical sector, the Trust instituted Bhagyoday Tirth Pharmacy College in year 2007-08. The College provides four year integrated technical course leading to award of Degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharma). The College is duly approved by Pharmacy Council of India, All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi and Affiliated to Rajeev Gandhi Technical University, Bhopal. The College is located on the Sagar- Bina road (2 km from Railway Station and 3 Km from Bus Stand) and has a beautiful, lush green and pollution free Campus
Post: Assistant Professor
The Kurukshetra University was established in 1956 as a unitary residential University and its foundation stone was laid by late Dr. Rajendra Prasad, the first President of India. Located in the holy city of Kurukshetra, land of the historical battle of 'Mahabharata' and the great message of Bhagwad Gita, its campus is situated on the western bank of Brahm Sarover (the holy tank) and extends over an area of over 400 acres. Starting with only the Department of Sanskrit, it has grown into a multi-faculty University as one of the premier centres for advanced study and research in the region.
Applications are hereby invited on plain paper from the eligible candidates for one temporary post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work full time under the DST SERB sponsored research project entitled “Isolation, characterization, formulation and evaluation of enzymes inhibitors phytoconstituents: An alternate approach for the management of metabolic syndrome”. The details of post are as under:
Post: Junior Research Fellow
ISF College of Pharmacy is a fruition of insaminal visionaries and ardent efforts of the founding founder Shri Baldev Krishan who happened to be president of ISF society Moga.
The society with the core philosophy being love; friendship and societal literacy, conceived that dedicated and honest efforts should be made to fulfill and nourish the basic educational need of under privileged youth of this remote area of Punjab and established a D.Pharm course in 1984.
Post: Assistant Professors
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
(Approved and Certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India)
Post Graduate and Executive Diploma in Pharma:
· Good Manufacturing Practices
· Quality Assurance and Quality Control
· Regulatory Affairs
· Intellectual Property Rights
· Clinical Research
· Good Laboratory Practices
· Medical Coding
· Medical Writing
· Drug Discovery and Development
· Food Safety and Quality
· Public Health and Hospital Management
· Pharma Marketing
· Pharma Product Management
Regular programmes (5 days a week classes)
Part Time programmes (Weekend classes)
Distance cum e-learning’ mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India, registered as a non-profit society (under Societies Registration Act, 1860) with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional education Institute) of Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India -presents unique, friendly and interactive platform to get rid of all your GMP related glitches. GMP- is an essential and most dynamic element of industries like pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, cosmetic, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, medical device and food manufacturing. Keeping self-updated with current GMPs thus becomes inevitable to stay abreast with the changing industry needs and practices. With its mission of "Knowledge Dissemination and Human Resources Development in pharma and healthcare Industries", IGMPI is moving hand in hand with technology advances and has gained recognition as stronger and better training & distance learning platform provider for pharma and healthcare professionals and students in the areas of Good Manufacturing Practices, Quality Assurance & Quality Control; Regulatory Affairs, Intellectual Property Rights, Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance, Nanotechnology Medical Writing, Medical Coding, Drug Discovery and Development, Public Health and Hospital Management, Pharma Marketing and Pharma Product Management. The courses have been structured and designed under the guidance of field experts and thus promise to impart theoretical and practical knowledge about the defined subjects. Based on high standard of quality, the training programmes have been duly approved and certified by Quality Council of India, Government of India. (View website)
For PDF copy of the Prospectus & Application form, write to email@example.com mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number.
• Get trained and certified by Quality Council of India and IGMPI jointly.
• Pharma, Biotech, Food Processing, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Life Sciences, Chemistry, health supplements and alternate healthcare professionals, executives & students may complete these programmes from their own cities and whilst still being in service, business or education.
• Post Graduate Diploma is 12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma is advanced and fast-track programme of 6 months' duration.
• Practicals along with theoretical knowledge help students in gaining real world exposure.
• Delhi Government Approved & ISO 9001:2008 certified laboratory facility.
• A team of experts having rich industrial experience up to 35-40 years who are highly qualified, professionally competent and dedicated have been engaged as the faculty.
• Recorded lectures help the students in their learning process.
• Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material in an international perspective along with case study based approach.
• A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section for PG Diploma Courses.
• In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 300 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Biocon etc.
For counseling by our experts or prospectus, you may call/write on +91 8130924488, +91-11-26652850, 65353339 & firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
You may subscribe our free online GMP guidelines & News updates (published weekly), Case Studies and Articles by submitting your email ID on our website
Amrita School of Pharmacy, an integral component of Amrita Viswa Vidyapeetham University, is in the vibrant city of Kochi, Kerala, The Amrita School of Pharmacy is recognised by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and other statutory bodies and agencies. The School and the University are accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with 'A' Grade.
Post: Assistant Professor
We are looking for Principal/ Director, Professors, Associate Professors & Assistant Professors.
Post: Principal/ Director, Professors, Associate Professors & Assistant Professors
Principal Director- 1, Librarian- 1
Applications are invited for Programme Coordinator - Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology at Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India, registered as a non-profit society with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional education Institute) of Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India -presents unique, friendly and interactive platform to get rid of all your GMP related glitches. GMP- is an essential and most dynamic element of industries like pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, cosmetic, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, medical device and food manufacturing. Keeping self-updated with current GMPs thus becomes inevitable to stay abreast with the changing industry needs and practices.
Bliss GVS is a fast-growing Pharmaceutical Company with a proven track record of developing, manufacturing and marketing high quality pharmaceutical formulations at affordable prices for the global market. We are a public limited company listed on India’s National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange with more than three decades of industry expertise. We are among the world leaders in Suppositories and Pessaries dosage forms with one of the largest portfolios in this segment. Our thirty years of experience in suppositories manufacturing has resulted in developing an extensive product offering in suppositories and pessaries across various therapeutic categories (see here).
Brahmanand Group of Institutions, Bulandshahr (NCR) founded in the year 2010, has established its own identity in the field of PHARMACY, Management, Engineering, Hotel management and CBSE School. The UG and PG have been offered by the Institute in the field of Management.
We URGENTLY require the following positions at (NCR) Bulandshahr.
Post: Placement Officer, Assistant Officer