You are hereDell Services: Walk-in for exciting BPO careers Call Center Executives(Voice) | 25 Openings
Dell Services: Walk-in for exciting BPO careers Call Center Executives(Voice) | 25 Openings
Dell Services is a global provider of innovative solutions and capabilities to clients worldwide. Dell has deep industry expertise and a portfolio of interrelated consulting, business processes, application, and infrastructure services, necessary to create innovative solutions that achieve and sustain measurable results. Dell Inc acquired Perot Systems in the month of October 2009, resulting in the Dell Services organization.
Post: Executive - BPO
Dell Services Walk-in for exciting BPO careers Call Center Executives(Voice) for freshers and experienced from
9th-12th Nov 2010
• Follow-up on outstanding claims with Insurance companies
• Strong focus on Quality and Compliance to regulatory requirements while achieving productivity and turnaround time
• Business to Business Calling ( no sales calls)
• Working in continuous night shifts
• Graduates in any discipline (Note: Engineering graduates with less than 65% aggregate can also apply. M.Sc IT and MCAs will be excluded)
• Good communication skills especially spoken English with neutral/trainable accent
• Good interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Reasonable documentation skills & typing skills
Block 7, 2nd Floor,DLF IT Park,
Mount Poonamalle Road,Ch-89
Contact # 32219575
Walk-in time: 10.00 am to 5.00pm
Walk-in with your resume and walkout with the "Offer Letter"
Experience: 0-4 years
Education: B.Pharma, B.Sc - Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Microbiology, Nursing, Zoology, Other Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical; M.Pharma, M.Sc - Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Nursing, Zoology
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: IT
Apply at, Siva_shankar_Singh@dell.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.