Position of a JRF in DBT-sponsored project at Indian Institute of Advanced Research
Indian Institute of Advanced Research will carry out research in the frontier areas of science to contribute towards the advancement of human knowledge and alleviation of human suffering.
To conduct fundamental / applied / analytical research in the frontier areas of science with the ultimate objective of contributing to high quality basic research and human resource development, and to find application of the research results for the benefit of mankind.
Applications are invited for the position of a JRF position in DBT-sponsored project: "Study the role of TRIM family protein in regulation of autophagy pathway" with Dr. Rajesh Singh, Assistant Professor,Cell Biology Group, IIAR.
Position : JRF (One post)
Salary : Rs. 12,000 + HRA
Post graduation in Life Science with first class. Candidates having experience in Molecular Biology, RNA isolation, human cell culture, transfection and luciferase assay will be given preference.
1. The engagement for the projects is purely on temporary basis for the period of duration of the project.
2. It is not an appointment with the institute and will not confer any right of the incumbent to any claim implicit or explicit on any position.
3. Appointment will be initially for a period of one year to be extended further depending upon satisfactory performance of the incumbent and is co-terminus with the project.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Outstation candidates have to make their own arrangement for their stay.
5. No intimation for attending the interview will be given. Please come with your CV and other certificates.
Please apply on plain
paper with application addressed to Director, IIAR (Attention: Dr. Rajesh Singh), with latest photo, mentioning qualifications, experience and name of two referees along with bio-data and one page write up why you would like to join the project to The Director (Attention: Dr. Rajesh Singh), Indian Institute of Advanced Research, Koba Institutional Area, Gandhinagar-382007 by June 18th, 2012. The interview will be held at institute campus.
Date of Interview at 20/06/2012 at 11:00 am
Only hard copy applications will be accepted for further consideration.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.