You are hereOpportunity to work as Assistant Commissioner (Drug) in MPSC - 12 posts | Government Job like Drug Inspector
Opportunity to work as Assistant Commissioner (Drug) in MPSC - 12 posts | Government Job like Drug Inspector
Maharashtra Public Service Commission, under Department of health and sciences with FDA invites online applications for the post of Assistant Commissioner (Drug)
Post: Assistant Commissioner (DRUG)
Total 12 posts
Salary: 15600 - 39100 + grade pay: 5400 + additional pay
Age: 40 for open & 45 for backward castes on 1 may, 2012
1. A Graduate in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or in Medicine with specialization in clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University established in India by law. AND
2 experience gained after acquiring qualification mentioned in clause 1 above in the manufacture or testing of drugs or enforcement of the provisions of the Act for a minimum period of five years and
3 have adequate knowledge of Marathi so as to be able to speak, read, write Marathi with facility
4 preference may be given to candidates having a post graduate degree in any one of the subject
mentioned in sub-clause 1 above or degree in law or research experience in the synthesis and
testing of drugs. or practical experience in the manufacture of drugs or both.
1) Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of two years. There are prospects to the post of Joint Commissioner, food & Drug Administration.
2) These post are non - pensionable.
3) Selected candidates having medical qualification will be debarred from doing any private practice.
4) A medical graduate selected for appointment to the post shall be required to get himself registered under the Maharashtra Medical Council Act, 1965(mah. XIVI of 1965 ) before joining the post, unless he has already so registered or his name is borne in the Indical Medical Council Act, 1956(102 of 1956).
5) A Pharmacy graduate selected for appointment to the post shall be required to get himself register under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 before joining the post, unless he has already so registered.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS