You are hereMake career as Reviewer, Publication Support Division in Cactus Communications | Freshers
Make career as Reviewer, Publication Support Division in Cactus Communications | Freshers
Cactus Communications—a company dedicated to the pursuit of good English. We provide editing, educational, transcription, and training services to individual and institutional clients worldwide. All our businesses are linked together by one common factor—great written English. Since our establishment in April 2002, we have carved a niche for ourselves as a company providing language solutions of the highest quality.
Post: Reviewer, Publication Support Division
Editage provides publication support services to researchers worldwide (primarily from East Asia). These services include helping clients select journals in which to publish their papers, prepare their manuscripts for submission, and complete the journal submission process. Our publication support division constitutes skilled in-house reviewers and experienced freelance professionals from across the globe.
We are currently looking for the right candidate to take on the challenging and exciting role of a Reviewer. Applicants should be familiar with the process of publishing academic research (e.g., choosing journals based on impact factor, the peer review process, artwork preparation, manuscript submission) and should preferably have written and published papers themselves. The Reviewer’s role involves executing process-driven tasks (checking manuscripts) as well as ensuring that the quality benchmarks are met. Working with us as a Reviewer will enable you to leverage your scientific knowledge in a corporate setup, and engage in what you know best and are passionate about—helping authors meet their publication goals.
Job type: Permanent/Full-time
• Complete publication support assignments by adhering to processes
• Prepare and edit images and tables
• Ensure on-time delivery of publication support assignments
• Review assignments turned in by the delivery team and provide constructive feedback
• Ensure that quality benchmarks are met on all assignments
• Drive or contribute to team initiatives, e.g., creation and management of resources
• A PhD degree in any field of sciences; candidates with a masters degree but strong research orientation are also considered
• Strong command over the English language; ESL/EFL exposure is a plus
• Prior experience in manuscript writing/editing or in the publication industry will be an advantage
• Excellent written communication skills (e.g., for client communication)
• MS Office proficiency
• Willingness to take on the challenge of working on different subject areas
• Strong work ethic
• Good time management skills; strong deadline focus
• Strong desire to learn and grow
• Ability to multitask across projects
If you’re interested in applying to this position, send us your updated CV along with a Cover Letter. The cover letter should summarize your skills and experience and include two reasons for why you think you are the right canddate for this position.
Your resume and cover letter should be emailed to this address firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention that you are applying for the position of *Reviewer, publication support division.
Experience: 0-3 years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc, Ph.D
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Healthcare, Medical, R&D
See All Other Jobs in our Database
FIND LATEST JOBS
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.