Career as Pharmacist (Allopathy General Duty) in ONGC - Walk in Interview
ONGC ranks as the Numero Uno Oil & Gas Exploration & Production (E&P) Company in the world, as per Platts 250 Global Energy Companies List for the year 2008 based on assets, revenues, profits and return on invested capital (ROIC).
ONGC ranks 20th among the Global publicly-listed Energy companies as per ‘PFC Energy 50”
Post: Pharmacist (Allopathy General Duty) - 1Post
Matric with Science holding recognized Diploma/ Certificate course of two or more years duration from Pharmacy Council with 60% marks. Registration in Pharmacy Council. Should possess training in First Aid & CPR.
Rs.11,500/- per month consolidated. Annual increase of Rs.300 per month after successful completion of one year of tenure.
Date of Interview : 16.08.2012
Time: 9: 30 Hrs.
Venue: ONGC Dispensary, ONGC Township, Ankleshwar
Reservation : As per GOI Instructions
Age : No Bar for Sl.No. 1 & for others, not more than 35 years as on 16.08.2012
1. Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis for a period upto 30.06.2014. 2. Selection process include written test followed by Interview for posts at Sl.No. 2, 3 & 4.
3. Selected Candidates shall be required to sign a Contract Agreement as per the terms and conditions of ONGC.
4. Selected candidate will not have any right whatsoever to claim for regular appointment in ONGC by virtue of working as a Contract Medic/paramedic.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
6. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to attend the Interview.
7. Candidates should bring Original Certificates along with one set of photocopies of these Certificates duly attested by Gazetted Officer and one recent passport size photograph.
8. Candidates claiming reservation in category of SC/ST/OBC should submit prescribed certificate issued by the competent authority applicable for Central Government Services.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.