Work as Pharmacovigilance Trainer at Synteny Life Sciences
Synteny Life Sciences Private Limited is one of the best training, research and development companies in India, with a physical location in Hyderabad and maintained by advisory of Synteny Research Inc., New York, USA. Synteny Life Sciences Private Limited developed to support training and research in molecular and computational biology.Synteny life sciences offers biotechnology courses in India.
Post : Pharmacovigilance Trainer
- Deliver training on the floor - effectiveness measured through Trainer Feedback Score (from Trainees)
- Ensure associates are assigned to process training refreshers based on QA data on associates performance
- Facilitate Process Training Refresher modules effectively measured through Trainer Feedback Score
- Ensure completion of all compliance courses for all associates tagged to the project within timelines
- Meet all project related SLAs as agreed with the client
- Preparing training modules.
- Development and implementation of training syllabus, course schedules and training aids.
- Maintenance and updating of training manuals and training modules.
- Assist the Training Head in ensuring that the provisions of trainings are as per the required standards.
- Conducting regular meetings to review accomplishments and develop areas requiring improvement.
- Up-keeping of training records and present to Auditors for auditing.
- Issuance of various training certificates through HR & HOD.
- Assessing performance levels and training needs.
- Analyze the reports from Safety & Quality Assurance Department and implement the required amendments in the training modules.
- Evaluation of trainings and following it up with concerned HODs.
- Monitor training standards in accordance with GGI standards and clients requirements.
- Participates in the administration, coordination and follow- up of overall training programs, other assignments, training budget preparation and reports in the assigned area
Candidate Profile :
B.pharm, M.Pharm - With 2-4 years of relevant experience in Pharmacovigilance department
Experience : 2-4 Years
Qualification : B.pharm, M.Pharm
Location : Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Industry Type: Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area: R&D
End Date: 10th Feb., 2017
Walk-In Syntenylifesciences, Windsor Plaza, 304, III rd Floor, Nallakunta
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our database