Job for Business Development Officer / Research Marketing Executive at Shree Dhanvantary Pharmaceutical Analysis & Research Centre
Shree Dhanvantary Pharmaceutical Analysis and Research Centre (SDPARC) is a contract research organization established in 2006 and is managed by RIBOSOME PHARMA PVT. LTD., Surat. SDPARC offers a wide range of analytical & research services for small, medium and large scale pharmaceutical, ayurvedic, bulk drug, chemical, food and cosmetic industries. The centre is approved by the Food and Drug Control Administration (FDCA), Gujarat state as a public testing laboratory and is spread over 8,000 sq. ft. area. The centre is equipped with state of the art analytical facilities to cater to the needs of our clients and provides accurate, prompt and cost-effective analytical services in compliance with cGMP, GMP and various pharmacopeia guidelines.
Post: Apply for position of Business Development Officer / Research Marketing Executive for CRO / R&D
Job Responsibilities & Required Skills
1. Develop robust marketing plans for Organization Business and ensuring implementation of the strategy to achieve set targets.
2. Strategy, Marketing and detailing of our research services to existing and new clients.
3. Regular discussions and meetings with existing and new clients for their queries.
4. Achievement of Sales & profitability targets of the Organization.
5. Organizing and conducting workshops for clients pertaining to market our research services.
6. Other duties as assigned.
EXPERTISE / SKILLS
1. Candidate should be willing to travel.
2 Good knowledge of marketing.
3. Should be able to sniff, smell and sense opportunities impacting Business growth.
4.Proven ability to exercise good judgment and effectively balance work and changing priorities.
5. Ability to finish the assigned task within pre-determined time line.
6. Must have bid writing skills with excellent negotiation skills.
7.Must have excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
• Candidates should be any science graduate / post graduate with 1-4 years of relevant experience in marketing of research services.
• M.Pharm. / M.Sc. candidates with relevant experience are preferred.
• Candidates working with CRO are preferred.
Qualification: M.Pharm. / B.Pharm. / M.Sc. / B.Sc./MBA
Experience: 1-4 years
Location: Surat Gujarat
Industry type: Pharmaceutical CRO / R&D
Email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database