Job as Trainee Chemist - QC at DSM
Royal DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in life sciences and materials sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials.
Post : Trainee Chemist -QC
Purpose of the job
Chemical testing Vitamins and Minerals, Specifications, SOP Preparation, IMS, LIMS, SAP Operation Inform to the Manager Quality about updates on testing with respect to Vitamins and Mineral premixes Job context
• Fair knowledge of Vitamins and Minerals .
• HPLC Handling having theoretical knowledge
• ICP-OES theoretical and Minerals knowledge
• Wet Analysis : Autotitrater handling Moisture , Iodine titration .
• Ensuring smooth operations of Quality QA/QC IMS, SAP, LIMS data entry .
• Observe and practice Good Quality system.
• Should exercise good teamwork with the QA/QC team as well as with colleagues outside the QA/QC department such as with Production.Complexity of the job
• Vitamins and Mineral analysis
• Maintaining and making the testing quality documents to ensure smooth release in timeline
• Make compliance of analytical lab and testing
• Maintaining EHS and quality compliance all the time.
• Maintaining 5S in the lab areas
• Maintaining hygiene and housekeeping of Lab
Find more info on Next Page...