Recruitment of fresher and experienced M.Pharm professionals in preclinical trials at SDPARC
Shree Dhanvantary Pharmaceutical Analysis and Research Centre (SDPARC) is a contract research organization established in 2006 and is managed by RIBOSOME PHARMA PVT. LTD., Surat. SDPARC offers a wide range of analytical & research services for small, medium and large scale pharmaceutical, ayurvedic, bulk drug, chemical, food and cosmetic industries.
The centre is approved by the Food and Drug Control Administration (FDCA), Gujarat state as a public testing laboratory and is spread over 8,000 sq. ft. area.
The center is equipped with state of the art analytical facilities to cater to the needs of our clients and provides accurate, prompt and cost-effective analytical services in compliance with cGMP, GMP and various pharmacopeia guidelines.
The center is working with valuable customers to the tune of more than 350. Developed more than 42 DMFs on various molecules and validated several analytical methods for assay, related substances and residual solvents.
SDPARC also provides Preclinical animal testing services according to ISO, OECD, GLP and various Pharmacopoeial guidelines.
Post: Pharmacologist (1 Post) and Trainee Pharmacologist (2 posts)
No of posts: Pharmacologist (1 Post) and Trainee Pharmacologist (2 posts)
1. To assist in development of animal models for pharmacological screening of test item/s.
2. To assist study scientists in experimental activities related to preclinical studies.
3. Day to day management of documentation activities.
4. Other duties as assigned.
EXPERTISE / SKILLS:
1. Good knowledge of Pharmacology basics.
2. Practical hand in Animal handling, Blood collection techniques, Dosing techniques through various routes of administration.
3. Knowledge of CPCSEA guidelines.
4. Basic knowledge of animal models of disease, toxicity studies, Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) etc.
5. Good writing and communication skills.
6. Ability to finish the assigned task within pre-determined time line.
M.Pharm. (Pharmacology) with 1-2 years of relevant experience in Preclinical Pharmacology / Toxicology / R&D / CRO
Candidates with GLP experience are preferable.
For Trainee Pharmacologist:
Fresher M.Pharm. (Pharmacology)
Experience: 0-2 years
Qualification: M.Pharm. (Pharmacology)
Location: Surat - Gujarat
Industry Type: Pharma Preclinical R&D / CRO
Functional Area: Preclinical Pharmacology / Toxicology
End Date: 15th August, 2016
Email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database