Recruitment for Technical Trainer (M.Pharm) in Apollo Pharmacy | 05 posts
Apollo Pharmacy is a leading retail chain of pharmacy and is a unit of - Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. - Asia's largest healthcare group.
Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of Indiaca and we serve 150000+ customers a day. With over 30 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to 2200+ retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24x7.
Post: Technical Trainer (M.Pharm)
No.of posts: 05
• Training Need Identification and Analysis; customization of Training Methodology.
• Preparation of Monthly Training Calendar.
• Coordinate and deliver Training (Internal) in supervisory development, soft-skills, technical and process driven for frontline associates and achieving. Training man days.
• Plan and deliver induction to new hires on bi-monthly basis.
• Plan and deliver new hire’s training program monthly once.
Coordinate with HR
a) To receive the list of new joinees eligible for induction and new hire training as per the training calendar.
b) To submit the attendance of trainees undergoing induction and new hire training.
c) To track three monthly assessments of trainees and carry out counseling whenever required.
d) To help solve SAP issues related to attendance, ID card, uniform etc.
Budget & MIS:
1. Generate and maintain training related employee database.
2. Prepare monthly training MIS Report.
3. Record actual monthly training expenditure in training MIS
Operations & customer service:
1. Encourage and direct supervisors for collecting customer feedback forms.
2. Collect relevant SAP issues during SAP visit and coordinate with concerned in operations for solutions.
3. Liaison with the concerned in operations modules during New hire training.
LOCALS ARE GIVEN PREFERENCE.
FACULTY EXPERIENCE IS ALSO COUNTED
Experience: 2+ Years of relevant experience
Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata
Functional Area: Trainer
Industry Type: Apollo Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Last Date: 10th March, 2017
Forward your Resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database