You are hereKolkata
IDPL is the largest Central Pharma Public Sector Undertaking in India with plants at Rishikesh, Gurgaon & Hyderabad and two Subsidiary Units at Chennai and Muzaffarpur.
The vision of first Prime Minister of India, Late Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru regarding Indian Drug Industry was that “the drug industry must be in the public sector….. I think an industry of the nature of the drug industry should not be in the private sector anyhow. There are for too much exploitation of the public in this industry”. With the vision of the then Prime Minister of India, IDPL was incorporated in April, 1961 (Company Registration No. 3418 of 1961-1962 with Registrar of Companies, Delhi and having its Registered and Corporate Office at Gurgaon) with main objectives of creating self-sufficiency in respect of essential life saving medicines, to free the country from dependence on imports and to provide medicines to the millions at affordable prices and not to make millions from the medicines. IDPL was basically conceived and established as a part of Healthcare Infrastructure and has played a pioneering infra-structural role in the growth of Indian Drug Industry base.
Post: Executive Commercial (Store), Marketing Executive
Admission open in world class university for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm+MBA & Ph.D - Apeejay Stya University
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Mr. Nishant Berlia, Director, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. Y. K. Gupta, HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
* Mr. Deepak Chattaraj, Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
* Dr. Prafull D. Seth, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
* Dr. Arun Purohit, Former -Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
* Dr. Naresh Kumar, Sr Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
* Dr. Manju Purohit, Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. (Dr.) M. P. Mahajan, Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
* Prof. Asha Chandola Saklani, Dean, School of Biosciences, Apeejay Stya University
* Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Bansal, Pharmaceutics, NIPER
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
CERTIFICATE COURSES : 3 months, fees 15,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
* Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
* Pharmacovigilence: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
* Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
* Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
Duration: 3 months
PG DIPLOMA 1 year, 40,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs
* Novel Drug Delivery Systems (NDDS)
* Intellectual Property Rights
* Pharma Sales Management
Duration: 1 year
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485
Faculty of Clinical Research (FCR)
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
(Approved and Certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India)
Post Graduate/Executive Diploma in:
Drug Discovery and Development
-Regular programmes (5 days a week classes)
-Part Time programmes (Weekend classes)
-Distance cum e-learning’ mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
The Faculty of Clinical Research (FCR) has been established as a constituent faculty of ‘Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India’ (IGMPI), registered as a non-profit society (under The Societies Registration Act, 1860) with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional Education Institute) of Quality Council of India(QCI) which is an autonomous body and an accreditation authority for education & vocational training providers under the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. The FCR is dedicated to provide an easy to comprehend platform for education, training and exchange of information for clinical research professionals thereby fostering professional excellence in designing and execution of clinical research with expanding the knowledge base in core areas such as in clinical research, medical writing, pharmacovigilance and drug discovery and development. (View website)
For counseling by our experts or prospectus, you may call/write on +91 8130924488, +91-11-26652850, 65353339 & email@example.com mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
Industry Endorsed Programmes Pharma / Biotech / Food Processing / Medical Devices / Cosmetics / Homeopathy / Ayurveda / health supplements, alternate healthcare and life sciences passouts may complete the full time PG Diploma Programmes and working executives may complete part time Executive Diploma/Distance learning programmes whilst still being in service or business.
Free study materials, assignments, training kits, case studies, webinar, LMS support & Placement Assistance.
Fee can be paid in installments.
The duration of Post Graduate Diploma is 12 months and Executive Diploma is 6 months.
A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/ Ex-servicemen/Economically weaker section/ BPL for PG Diploma Courses.
Subsidized Programme fee.
Approved by Quality Council of India,Government of India. Get certified by Quality Council of India (QCI) & IGMPI jointly.
Delhi Govt. Approved and ISO 9001:2008 certified highly sophisticated laboratory facility.
Robust and Proactive Placement Cell
Classes and practicals by highly qualified faculty and industry professionals.
You may subscribe our free Clinical Research Newsletter (published weekly) & Case Studies by submitting your email ID on our website.
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 400 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants.
To trace the history of Jadavpur University is to trace a part of India’s freedom movement, at least from the Swadeshi Movement onwards. It was 1905 -1906. Bengal stood divided. The times were feverish.
The hegemony of the British establishment had to be challenged. Education had to play a new role in this changed scenario. It had to become a new form of resistance through which the emergent nationalist spirit could be propagated. With this in mind the National Council of Education (NCE) came into being.
The University invites applications from Indian Nationals in the prescribed form for Visiting Faculties to teach the subjects mentioned for each department in the second semester 2014 – 2015 academic session in various departments of Faculty of Engineering and Technology:
Bengal Chemical & Pharmaceutical Works Ltd.(BCPW) is precursor of the present Company, Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd (BCPL). Acharya P C Ray took a rented house at 91 Upper Circular Road, Calcutta and started business with a meager capital of Rs 700.00. Since inception of the Company he was very much quality conscious and produced various products of British Pharmacopoeia standard. Eminent Doctors with nationalistic feeling like Dr R G Kar, Dr N R Sarkar, Dr S P Sarbadhikari, Dr Amulya Charan Bose, etc. came forward and patronized the products. The reputation of the Company started enhancing rapidly, when Acharya P C Ray felt of pumping more fund in the Company to produce on a large scale. This idea transpired to convert into a Limited Company and on 12th April, 1901 the name of the Company was styled as Bengal Chemical and Pharmaceutical Works Ltd. (BCPW), retaining the same premises at 91 Upper Circular Road, Calcutta.
Post: Manager, Pharmacist, Area Sales Manager
Applications are invited from Citizens of India under Para-4 of this Notice, for the following Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted) and Group ‘C’ (Non-Technical) Selection Post. Descriptions of posts are mentioned at Para-2 and other terms and conditions are mentioned at Para-4 to Para-18 of this Notice and at Column-22 of Application Form.
The IIHMR University, Jaipur formerly known as Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR), Jaipur the premier University in Hospital, Health, Pharmaceutical and Rural Management, has made a phenomenal contribution in the career of its alumni. Provides excellent opportunities in education, training, research and consultancy in healthcare and hospital Services.
Bose Institute, Kolkata, invites application from the Indian Citizens for one (01) temporary post of Junior Research Fellow in the DAE (Department of Atomic Energy) sponsored research project entitled, “The role of the secreted antigen Rv0009 of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in modulating signaling in macrophages”, under the supervision of Prof. Joyoti Basu, Department of Chemistry. The project is tenable for three years.
Post: Junior Research Fellow
Bengal Chemical & Pharmaceutical Works Ltd.(BCPW) is precursor of the present Company, Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd (BCPL). Acharya P C Ray took a rented house at 91 Upper Circular Road, Calcutta and started business with a meager capital of Rs 700.00. Since inception of the Company he was very much quality conscious and produced various products of British Pharmacopoeia standard. Eminent Doctors with nationalistic feeling like Dr R G Kar, Dr N R Sarkar, Dr S P Sarbadhikari, Dr Amulya Charan Bose, etc. came forward and patronized the products. The reputation of the Company started enhancing rapidly, when Acharya P C Ray felt of pumping more fund in the Company to produce on a large scale.