You are hereKolkata
Braithwaite & Co. Ltd., A Govt. of India Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways invites applications from Indian Nationals only, who are fulfilling the requisite qualification and specifications, for filling up the posts mentioned below:
IGMPI’ Fulltime & part-time classroom Diploma programmes in Clinical Research, QA&QC, Regulatory Affairs & Product Management
Opportunity to work as Assistant Drugs Controller (10 Posts) in Department of Health and Family Welfare
Post: Assistant Drugs Controller(India)
No.of post: 10, UR-04, OBC-01, SC-04, ST-01
Ministry/Administration: Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Apollo Hospitals is the largest integrated hospital chain in Asia. The group has always strived to deliver the highest standard of patient care and are distinctive with their global expertise, technology and skills. The testimony of their commitment to deliver outstanding services is the Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation that has been awarded to seven of its hospitals- a first for any hospital group in Asia. The troika of service, research and academia makes the group unique.
These comprehensive efforts are to deliver the best to humanity, the mission of Apollo.
Sunder Deep Pharmacy College was established in the year 2007 and within a few years it has created a niche for itself in the Delhi-NCR region. The college is part of the Sunder Deep Group of Institutions, a well-known and rapidly growing educational group in Ghaziabad. The lush green 40 acre campus is situated on NH-24, on the Delhi-Hapur Road. The college boasts of dedicated, well qualified and experienced faculty, well equipped laboratories and CPCSEA approved animal house facilities and a well stocked library with about 5000 books and 20 National and International journals. The College is committed to impart quality pharmacy education along with holistic development of personalities of the students to help them carry through with dignity in global scenario.
Applications are invited for admission in M.Pharm. courses in Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Chemistry for the session 2014-15. Scholarships are available for meritorious candidates.
Admission open for M.PHARM (Master of Pharmacy)
Approved by AICTE, affiliated to U.P. Technical University, Lucknow
With Specialization in
• PHARM. CHEMISTRY
· Highly Qualified and Experienced Faculty
· Well Equipped Modern Laboratories with Sophisticated Instruments
· CPCSEA Approved Modern Animal House
· Well Stocked Library
· Scholarships for Meritorious Students
Interested candidates may contact +917840090805, +917840090818 for admission related queries or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
CORE Diagnostics is a Clinical laboratory focused on Next Generation Diagnostics for disease stratification and therapy selection. We are focused on bringing the most advanced testing techniques and expertise to India. We aim to become the destination for all your high-end diagnostic needs.
Post: Phlabotomist for Kolkata & Single Vaccancy
Work as Lady Vice President- Sales, General Manager, Regional Manager, Medical Representative @ Monalisa Healthcare Company Private Limited
Monalisa Healthcare Company Private Limited Is A Government Of India Registed Company Last 4 Years. Besically we are medicine company and manufacturer. Our plant factory at himachal pradesh. We deal with gastric // pain fever // enzyme // antacid // anticold and many products.
We need a dynamic good looking
Post: Lady Vice President- Sales, General Manager, Regional Manager, Medical Representative
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• B. Pharm.*
Duration: 4 yrs.
*Proposed programme to commence shortly.
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Mr. Nishant Berlia, Director, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. Y. K. Gupta, HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
* Mr. Deepak Chattaraj, Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
* Dr. Prafull D. Seth, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
* Dr. Arun Purohit, Former -Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
* Dr. Naresh Kumar, Sr Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
* Dr. Manju Purohit, Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. (Dr.) M. P. Mahajan, Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
* Prof. Asha Chandola Saklani, Dean, School of Biosciences, Apeejay Stya University
* Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Bansal, Pharmaceutics, NIPER
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
CERTIFICATE COURSES : 3 months, fees 15,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
* Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
* Pharmacovigilence: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
* Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
* Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
Duration: 3 months
PG DIPLOMA, 1 year, 40,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs
* Novel Drug Delivery Systems (NDDS)
* Intellectual Property Rights
* Pharma Sales Management
Duration: 1 year
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9958132224, 9910350593, 18001037888, 8130305468, 022-33598485, +91-9560184499
Register for online programs by 15th August.
Eligible candidates are invited to attend a WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on 12th August, 2014 at 11 A.M. at Conference Room (4th floor) School of Tropical Medicine, 108 Chittaranjan Avenue, Kolkata-73, for the following post on the three year ad-hoc research project entitled Transcriptomc analysis for identification of novel biomarkcr for disease progression in Dengue patients' funded by Department of Biotechnology (DBT), New Delhi and this study will be conducted jointly by School of Tropical Medicine, in collaboration with Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (TMSTI).
Post: Junior Research Fellow