NutriSynapzz markets innovative nutraceuticals with breakthrough concepts to medical doctors across the country. We are looking out for fresh graduates and also experienced marketing executives (1 to 2 years) who are go-getters, want to create great wealth for themselves and transform themselves into the best knowledge workers. The only pre-requisite is the ability to be fluent in spoken english.
School of Biosciences, Apeejay Stya University
Medanta Institute of Education and Research, Medanta-The Medicity
MSc Clinical Research
Sp: Medical Biotechnology, Pharmacovigilance, Medical writing & Bar coding, Drug designing, Public Health, Epidemiology, Endocrinology, Healthsciences BIG DATA Management
- PG Diploma in Clinical Research & Data Management
- PhD in Clinical Sciences /Biomedical Sciences/ Medico Informatics
Cutting Edge Researches Published in top 3-10% Hi Impact Science Journals
Call: +91 9958374442, +91 9560334567
About the school
- Strong student-teacher rapport, inquiry based learning conducive to breed excellence
- Industry driven curricula to make you JOB-READY for Health and Pharma Sector
- Meticulous grooming, in sync with your inclination, temperament and proficiency, gives you a competitive edge.
- Access to State-of-the-Art labs and expertise in front line areas of Clinical / Biomedical Sciences, Healthcare, Bio-pharmaceuticals /nutraceuticals, and Medico-informatics
- 1st in country to set up Big Data System in Health Sciences with premier Health Industry
- Live research projects with industry and premier institutions
- International Internships
- Unique opportunity to train with top Healthcare Industries,
- 100% placements in top Healthcare & Clinical Industry so far.
- Global recognition: Clinical Researches published in top 3-5% science journals of the world
Why Clinical Research
- Unprecedented growth in Biopharmaceuticals & Clinical industry has led to jobs galore.
- India has become a hub for Clinical trials for MNCs creating an enormous demand for skilled Clinical Science postgraduates.
- Benchmarked Custom designed curricula caters to the skill gap in industry
- MoUs with MEDANTA-The Medicity for Internship and Research
You can enter any stream of Clinical sciences viz. Clinical consultancy, CRO, Research & Development, Biopharmaceuticals, Diagnostics services, Clinical Data analyst, Knowledge process outsourcing, IPR & patenting services, Pharmacovigilance, Bioentrepreneurships etc
- MSc CLINICAL RESEARCH
DURATION: 2 YEARS
- PG DIPLOMA CLINICAL RESEARCH & DATA MANAGEMENT
DURATION: 1 YEAR
- PhD in Clinical Sciences /Biomedical Sciences/ Medico Informatics
1mg is India’s leading consumer health platform with over 3 Million downloads. It aspires to be the trusted health partner for all Indians and its mission is to make healthcare accessible, understandable and affordable for a billion Indians. It enables consumers to learn more about their medicines and also find more cost-effective substitutes. 1mg’s doctor platform aims to revolutionize how a consumer finds the right healthcare professional for his needs. It’s recently launched diagnostics service brings transparency and price-effectiveness to lab tests. 1mg is an initiative taken in the spirit of public service with a vision to empower Indian consumers and caregivers to select the most appropriate healthcare service at the best possible price.
Post: Pharmacist- 10 posts
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485
Damodar Valley Corporation is one of the premier power utilities in India engaged in Thermal / Hydel Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution, peripheral activities for a sustained and eco-friendly growth of the Valley Area with its Head Quarters in Kolkata and an annual turnover of 5284 crores (F.Y.2008-09) having an installed capacity of 2857.20 MW and it is likely to augment its capacity by addition of about 10427.20 MW in the XIth- XIIth Plan. Applications are invited from young and promising Indian citizens having good academic record to join the organization for the following posts for its various Power Plants, Sub-stations, offices, hospitals & dispensaries spread across the state of West Bengal and Jharkhand.
Post: Jr.Pharmacist Gr-II
Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Works Ltd. was established on April 12, 1901, by eminent scientist & entrepreneur Acharya Prafulla Chandra Ray which is thefirst Chemical & Pharmaceutical Company in India. From humble beginning with one factory at Maniktala (Kolkata) in 1905, three more factories were established – one at Panihati (North 24 Parganas, West Bengal) in 1920, one in Mumbai in 1938 and one in Kanpur in 1949 with its Registered Office at 6, Ganesh Chunder Avenue, Kolkata. Besides, the company is having 11 sales outlets and 10 C& F agencies spreaded all over India.
Post: Asst. Manager
About Epoch : SAS Accredited Training Center Epoch is the First SAS Accredited Training center in India by SAS USA. Epoch research institute is a silver partner for SAS Education. We provide SAS Authorised Training, Global Certification and Placements. Epoch is pioneer in Clinical SAS Program into India. Epoch has trained & placed hundreds of Pharmacy & Life science candidates in CRO, MNCs with Clinical SAS skill.
About CliPLab: CliPLab is a strategic training initiative of Cytel, a renowned name for statistical software and services in clinical trials domain. The objective of CliPLab is to build a community of qualified and dynamic clinical trials professionals by grooming young graduates aspiring to create a mark in the domain. CliPLab offers courses spanning from 1 week to 18 months, catering to the requirements of young aspirants as well as working professionals. The courses are conducted by experienced professionals at our fully equipped training facilities in Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Navi Mumbai.
1. Clinical programming using SAS® 9.4
2. Clinical programming Internship using SAS® 9.4
3. Online Internship program using SAS® 9.4
4. C-STAR Clinical SAS® Training And project Readiness
5. C-CAP Clinical SAS® Career Advancement Program
6. C-CAP Lite A Variant for candidates trained in SAS to join C-CAP
7. CDISC Standards: SDTM and ADaM
8. Clinical Trial Domain Overview
Clinical Domain Training
1. C-CDM Certificate in Clinical Data Management
2. C- CPV Certificate in Clinical Pharmacovigilance
3. C-SMW Certificate in Scientific Medical writing
We also have an eLearning platform https://lms.cliplab.co.in/index to enable learning at your convenience.
CliPLab is truly unique - there really isn’t another company that matches up with what we have on offer.
• Courses are designed by Cytel with over 25 years of rich and variegated experience in Clinical Trial Analytics.
• Faculty members are not trainers; they are Cytel’s experienced statistical programmers.
• Students learn to tackle real life situations such as imperfections in data and programming specifications.
• We cover all aspects of projects, such as meetings, discussions, specifications, clarifications and Quality Control; going much beyond the programming part.
• You are better equipped to face job interviews, with Industry-recognized Internship Certificate and Experience letter to establish your credentials. We also groom you for interviews.
• We use authorized and licensed software.
|Our Prominent Recruiters:|
Navi Mumbai: +91-22-6164-7816
To know more about our course offerings, click here.
For interesting news, updates, ideas and opinions in the field, visit our blogsite.
Disclaimer: SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration. All other trademarks, company names, products names and logos mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
The Institute was established in 1935 as the first non official centre in India for biomedical research and was included within the aegis of CSIR in 1956. CSIR-IICB today is engaged in research on diseases of national importance and biological problems of global interest, employing sophisticated state-of-the-art technology in keeping with the rapid and unprecedented momentum that life science research has gained globally over the last 50 years. The scientific staff has expertise in a variety of areas including chemistry, biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology, neurobiology and immunology which promotes productive interdisciplinary interaction.
Post: RA/SRF (Extended)