Opportunity to work as Zonal Sales Manager at Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices & Diagnostics, which are independently managed and report into their respective Global business segments. J&J Medical India (JJMI) is the market leader in the Medical Company Devices & Diagnostics Industry in India. It is in the business of caring and providing solutions to doctors, patients and nurses. It comprises of multiple Franchises (Strategic business units) providing healthcare solutions across Vision Care, Orthopaedics, Infection Prevention, Wound Management, Women’s health, minimally invasive surgery, Circulatory disease management, and Blood glucose monitoring and insulin delivery.
Post : Zonal Sales Manager
- Sales Turnover
- Sell franchise products within a territory
- Make significant contribution to the development of the region's business plan
- Provide weekly and monthly sales action plan to manager, reflecting the activities required in each account to achieve sales objectives
- Analyze equipment lead pipeline to proactively identify opportunities and at risk, re-prioritize resources to maximise sales opportunities
- Anticipate unfavourable variance in sales and provide inputs and follow-up actions to prevent/close the gap
- Successfully negotiate and close complex deals.
- Lead in organizing trade displays and Conferences when required
- Conduct SWOT analysis for the territory responsible
- Develop/implement sales strategies and plans to achieve sales target
- Set realistic, attainable sales objectives by account and product group, and by monthly, quarterly, and annual targets
- In-depth understanding of customer needs to identify sales opportunities
- Actively pursue tender/contract opportunities
- Creatively plan for expansion of challenging territories and conversion of difficult accounts
- Participate in developing promotional support materials for use during sales calls
- Has broad understanding of internal organization (J&J) resources, priorities, needs relating to the business operations and achievement of sales plan
- Has detailed knowledge of sales process and expert selling skills to make effective sales call, to teach others, and to improve on current process
Professional Education and Customer relationship
Develop and maintain strong relationships with all levels of customers
Develop key opinion leaders in the region and make engagement plan with them.
Maintain optimum call cycles to build customer relationships.
Proactively identify Professional Education needs to develop the awareness level among customers
Find more info on Next Page...