You are hereLucknow
IGMPI’ Fulltime & part-time classroom Diploma programmes in Clinical Research, QA&QC, Regulatory Affairs & Product Management
Eligible and interested candidates may attend the interview for purely temporary engagement as Research Associate, Project Fellow, Project Assistant Level-I & Level-II under CSIR/different externally funded Projects tenable at Indian Institute of Toxicology Research, Lucknow. Project wise vacancy position, Date of Interview and qualification details are as under:
Post: Project Fellow, Project Assistant, Research Associate
Opportunity to work as Assistant Drugs Controller (10 Posts) in Department of Health and Family Welfare
Post: Assistant Drugs Controller(India)
No.of post: 10, UR-04, OBC-01, SC-04, ST-01
Ministry/Administration: Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Apollo Hospitals is the largest integrated hospital chain in Asia. The group has always strived to deliver the highest standard of patient care and are distinctive with their global expertise, technology and skills. The testimony of their commitment to deliver outstanding services is the Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation that has been awarded to seven of its hospitals- a first for any hospital group in Asia. The troika of service, research and academia makes the group unique.
These comprehensive efforts are to deliver the best to humanity, the mission of Apollo.
Sunder Deep Pharmacy College was established in the year 2007 and within a few years it has created a niche for itself in the Delhi-NCR region. The college is part of the Sunder Deep Group of Institutions, a well-known and rapidly growing educational group in Ghaziabad. The lush green 40 acre campus is situated on NH-24, on the Delhi-Hapur Road. The college boasts of dedicated, well qualified and experienced faculty, well equipped laboratories and CPCSEA approved animal house facilities and a well stocked library with about 5000 books and 20 National and International journals. The College is committed to impart quality pharmacy education along with holistic development of personalities of the students to help them carry through with dignity in global scenario.
Applications are invited for admission in M.Pharm. courses in Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Chemistry for the session 2014-15. Scholarships are available for meritorious candidates.
Admission open for M.PHARM (Master of Pharmacy)
Approved by AICTE, affiliated to U.P. Technical University, Lucknow
With Specialization in
• PHARM. CHEMISTRY
· Highly Qualified and Experienced Faculty
· Well Equipped Modern Laboratories with Sophisticated Instruments
· CPCSEA Approved Modern Animal House
· Well Stocked Library
· Scholarships for Meritorious Students
Interested candidates may contact +917840090805, +917840090818 for admission related queries or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• B. Pharm.*
Duration: 4 yrs.
*Proposed programme to commence shortly.
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Mr. Nishant Berlia, Director, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. Y. K. Gupta, HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
* Mr. Deepak Chattaraj, Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
* Dr. Prafull D. Seth, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
* Dr. Arun Purohit, Former -Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
* Dr. Naresh Kumar, Sr Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
* Dr. Manju Purohit, Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. (Dr.) M. P. Mahajan, Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
* Prof. Asha Chandola Saklani, Dean, School of Biosciences, Apeejay Stya University
* Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Bansal, Pharmaceutics, NIPER
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
CERTIFICATE COURSES : 3 months, fees 15,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
* Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
* Pharmacovigilence: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
* Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
* Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
Duration: 3 months
PG DIPLOMA, 1 year, 40,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs
* Novel Drug Delivery Systems (NDDS)
* Intellectual Property Rights
* Pharma Sales Management
Duration: 1 year
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9958132224, 9910350593, 18001037888, 8130305468, 022-33598485, +91-9560184499
Register for online programs by 15th August.
A National Seminar on Pharma Regulatory Affairs: Current Trends & Career Opportunities on Saturday, 23rd August 2014 at Lloyd School of Pharmacy
Lloyd school of pharmacy is one of the leading institute of pharmacy in Northern India. The institute was started in 2004 with an objective of becoming a center for excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical science and with the vision to develop the professionally competent manpower with sound subject knowledge, practical skills and strong ethical values for the profession. The institute is affiliated to UPTU Lucknow and approved by AICTE and PCI New Delhi.
Opportunity to work as Research Officer, Assistant Research Officer, Pharmaceutical Chemist in King George's Medical University | 8 Posts
The first hospital associated with King George's Medical University was built in 1914, and was called King George Hospital. The funds allocated to the college could hardly be expected to cover the cost of a hospital on a comparable scale. Thus this task was undertaken by the Government of India. The building was again designed by Sir Swinton Jacob after making a spot study of great medical centres in Europe and adapting it the needs of this country.
Post: Research Officer, Assistant Research Officer, Pharmaceutical Chemist
Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants requires M.Pharm/M.Sc (15 posts) for Projects sponsored by Govt. Agencies
Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, popularly known as CIMAP, is a frontier plant research laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). Established originally as Central Indian Medicinal Plants Organisation (CIMPO) in 1959, CIMAP is steering multidisciplinary high quality research in biological and chemical sciences and extending technologies and services to the farmers and entrepreneurs of medicinal and aromatic plants (MAPs) with its research headquarter at Lucknow and Research Centres at Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pantnagar and Purara. CIMAP Research Centres are aptly situated in different agro-climatic zones of the country to facilitate multi-location field trials and research. A little more than 50 years since its inception, today, CIMAP has extended its wings overseas with scientific collaboration agreements with Malaysia. CSIR-CIMAP has signed two agreements to promote bilateral cooperation between India and Malaysia in research, development and commercialization of MAP related technologies.
Post: Project Assistants, Junior Research Assistant, Junior Research Fellow
Faculty Positions for Pharmaceutics, Pharm. Chem, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy and Non teaching posts (total 12 Posts) in MGIP | Walk in
Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Pharmacy (MGIP) was established in 2008. The Institute is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Gautam BuddhTechnical University, GBTU (eastwhile UPTU), Lucknow. It is offering Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) and Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm). MGIP is committed to provide world class education with specialized and experienced faculty members along with state-of-the-art facilities, including a modern practice lab that allows students to gain real-time experience in a functioning pharmacy.
Post: Faculty Position as Professor, Associate Professor, Asst. Professor for Pharmaceutics, Pharm. Chem, and Pharmacology. (08 Posts) Requirement for Non teaching post are Lab Technician, Hostel warden (Male, Female), Accountant (4 Posts)