The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is an autonomous body under the Department of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha & Homoeopathy (AYUSH), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. The Council is an apex body in India for formulation, development and promotion of research in Ayurvedic system of medicine. The Council carries out its activities and functions through its network of 31 Institutions located all over India.
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
Global accredited training and certification provider
New Delhi | Noida | Hyderabad | Vadodara
Glimpse of Programmes:
Post Graduate, Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate Programmes in Pharma/Food:
(Duration: 3-12 months)
Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control (Drug as major)
- Regulatory Affairs (Drug as major)
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control (Medical Device as major)
- Regulatory Affairs (Medical Device as major)
- Good Laboratory Practices
Faculty of Clinical Research
- Clinical Research
- Medical Writing
- Clinical Data Management
- 2 Years MBA (Hospital Management) + PGD in Clinical Research
- 2 Years MBA (Hospital Management) + PGD in Pharmacovigilance
Faculty of Drug Discovery and Development
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Drug Discovery and Development
Faculty of Product Management
- Pharma Product Management
- Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Management
- Pharmaceutical Technology Transfer
- Food Product Management
- Food Supply Chain Management
- 2 Years MBA (Pharmaceutical Management) + PGD in Pharmaceutical Sale and Marketing Management Executive MBA
- 2 Years MBA (Hospital Management) + PGD in Public Health and Hospital Management
Faculty of Healthcare Administration
- Public Health and Hospital Management
- Healthcare Informatics
- Medical Device Management
Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights
- Intellectual Property Rights
Academy of Medical Coders India
- Medical Coding
- International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10-CM)
- Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI)
- CPC Examination Training
Faculty of Nanotechnology
- Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
Faculty of Health Safety and Environment
- Health Safety and Environment
Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
- Food Analysis and Quality Assurance
- Food and Agribusiness Management
- Food Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Food Processing and Preservation
- Food Good Laboratory Practices
- Food Good Manufacturing Practices
- Food Regulatory Affairs
- Food Safety
- Food Product Management
- Food Sales and Marketing Management
- HACCP Certification
- Clinical Nutrition (Industry Certification)
- Food Safety Management Systems (Industry Certification)
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Probiotics in Food
- Organic Farming and Food Production systems
- GAP Certification
- Food Safety in Hospitality Industries
- Food Supply Chain Management
- Food Packaging
- Bakery and Confectionery
- Bakery Science and Technology
- Dairy Science and Technology
- Certified FSMS Lead Auditor
- Diploma in Food Processing
- Hospitality and Hotel Management
- 2 Years MBA (Hotel Management) + PGD in Hospitality and Hotel Management
- 2 Years MBA (Agricultural Management) + PGD in Food and Agribusiness Management
- 2 Years M. Sc. (Food and Nutrition/ Dietetics & Applied Nutrition) + PGD in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Executive MBA
Other Professional Courses
- M.Tech (Biotechnology)
- M.Sc (Biotechnology)
- M.Sc (Microbiology)
- B.Tech (Biotechnology)
- B.Sc (Biotechnology)
- B.Sc (Biochemistry)
- B.Sc (Hospital Management)
- B.Sc (Hotel Management)
- B.Sc (Microbiology)
- Executive MBA (with Project specialisations)
Project/ Dissertation/ Internship:
FFSQ gives an additional benefit of developing an expertise by bringing together the practical knowledge, guidance and assistance from the field experts and experienced faculty working at different levels.
In the last batch of our dissertation program, 24 students of B. Tech. and M. Sc., from Biotechnology, Food Technology and Food Science & Nutrition background from premier Universities have successfully pursued and completed their project/dissertation/thesis work in the area of Bakery, Fruits & Vegetable Processing, Food Quality, New Product Development and related areas.
Besides, our current batch is also successfully running with a considerable number of students from different premier Universities/ Institutions.
Professional Certification in (Pharma): Certified Pharmaceutical GMP Professional, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Manager, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Auditor, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Technician, Certified Drug Regulatory Affairs Professional, Certified Medical Device Professional, Certified GMP for Medical Devices Professional, Certified GMP for Combination Products Professional, Certified GMP for Blood and Blood Components Professional, Certified GMP for Biological Products Professional, Certified GMP for Cosmetics Professional, Certified GMP for Herbal Medicines Professional, Certified GMP for Herbal Medicines Professional, Certified WHO - GMP Professiona, Certified Data Integrity Professional, Certified Quality by Design (QbD) Professional, Certified Quality Risk Management Professional, Certified Medical Device Professional (CMDP), Certified Medical Coding Professional (CMCP), Certified Good Laboratory practice (GCP), Certified Good Laboratory practice professional(CGLPP)
Professional Certification in (Food): Certified Food GMP Professional, Certified Food Quality Manager, Certified Food Quality Auditor, Certified HACCP Auditor, Certified Regulatory Affairs Professional, Certified Food Quality Technician, Certified Validation Professional, Certified Quality Risk Management Professional, Certified FSMS Internal Auditor and Certified FSMS Lead Auditor.
Certificate Programmes (1 Month duration): GMP for Finished Pharmaceuticals & Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Processing, Packing, or Holding of Drugs, GMP In Manufacturing, Packing, or Holding Human Food, Food and Drug Regulatory Agencies, Process Analytical Technology , Documentation in QA & QC Department, Registration of Drug and Dossier Preparation (CTD and eCTD submissions), Drug Registration (European market), Drug Registration (GCC countries), Drug Registration (African countries), Drug Registration (India), Drug Registration (US Market-ANDA, NDA etc), Preparation and Submission of Drug Master File (DMF) and Prescription to OTC Switch, Medical Sales Representative, Computer System Validation
* Full Time Class Room Programmes
* Part Time Class Room programmes (Weekend classes)
* Distance cum e-learning mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
For PDF copy of the Prospectus & Application form, write to email@example.com mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
- Approved by Quality Council Of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
- IGMPI Certifications demonstrate your professional accomplishment and proficiency leading towards professional credentialing
- Selection will be based on the student's/participant’s profile. IGMPI reserves the right to reject any application. In case of rejection, full fee is refunded.
- Placement assistance by a robust placement cell to carve out a niche career path for the students.
- Post Graduate Diploma is 6-12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate programmes are advanced and fast-track programme of 3 to 6 months' duration. Certificate programme is advanced programme of 1 month duration.
- Practical experience provided along with theoretical knowledge to give complete understanding of subjects.
- Government of India Approved & ISO 9001:2008 certified laboratory facility.
- A team of experts with an industrial experience of 35-40 years and a competent work profile have been engaged as faculty members.
- E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
- Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material with an international perspective and case study based approach.
- A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section/Ex-Serviceman/Defense Personnel (or their progeny)
Life Science graduate/ B. Pharm/M Pharm/MSc/Phd in science disciplines/ any diploma holder or passed outs of Clinical Research degree or diploma courses ,Food science, Food Technology, Food Manufacturing, Food Quality Assurance, Home Science, Agriculture, Management Professionals, Testing, Audit Microbiology professionals, are eligible for these course. Working professionals of any of the following industry types Drugs manufacturing, Medical Device, Ayurveda, Pharmaceutical Industry Regulation, Clinical Research, Homeopathic or Ayurveda Medicine Manufacturing, Cosmetic, Food, Manufacturing, Biotechnology or any related industry are highly encouraged to apply for the programme.
Placement details and Participation from Pharma, Food & healthcare giants around the globe:
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 1500 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS,Marico, Pepsi, Elite,Parle, Nestle, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Biocon etc.
- Approved by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
- Registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, Government of India
- A PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) affiliated training partner.
- Empanelled under ministry of Horticulture and Food Processing, Government of Uttar Pradesh
- An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organization
- International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) accredited Lead Auditor (FSMS) course
- Recipient of QCI-D.L. Shah National Quality Award – Certificate of Merit 2015
Get in touch with our experts for technical counselling or for prospectus on +91 8130924488, 8587838177 firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
Phone: +91-8130924488, +91-8587838177
Phone: +9120-2427175, 4375280, +91-8130924488, +91-8587838177
Phone: +91-8886124732, +91-40-66132850
A leading pharma company based at Mumbai
Post : Medical Representative
The “Central Government Health Scheme” (CGHS) for the Central Govt. employees and their dependents was started in New Delhi in 1954. Subsequently, the scheme was extended to pensioners, freedom fighters and other specific groups of people. The scheme was introduced in Chennai in the year 1975, with 4 dispensaries to begin with. CGHS wellness centers are the backbone of the Scheme and provide health services to the beneficiaries. At present there are 14 wellness centres at CGHS Chennai covering the entire metropolitan city including suburban areas like Avadi.
Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma along with self attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification, experience date of birth and caste for filling up the posts on purely temporary basis. The last date of receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication including the date of publication of this recruitment notice.
Post : Pharmacist
About MBA Pharmaceutical Management
The University offers MBA Pharmaceutical Management. This educational programme aims at developing trained professionals with requisite skills in planning and operating management techniques; diagnosing and solving management problems; and acquiring consultancy skills, with a view to preparing them to manage pharmaceutical industrial units.
As the programme has set high standards of management education in the pharmaceutical management sector. It has attained the status of a premier program in the country. Our students go for training and placement to a large number of pharmaceutical organizations.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MBA Pharmaceutical Management
- Recognized Bachelor's Degree of minimum 3 Years duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate (Pharmacy/Science/Biotechnology/ Management/ Medicine).
- MAT / CAT / CMAT / ATMA / GMAT / XAT / GPAT / IIHMR University Pharma MAT score or any other national level management aptitude tests.
- Working professionals with relevant work experience are encouraged to apply.
Candidates appearing in the final year examination of the Bachelor's Degree or waiting for the results of their final year degree examinations in 2017 may also apply. Such candidates, if selected, will be given provisional admission. They will be required to produce evidence of their graduation within two months of the commencement of the session.
For candidates desirous of admission to MBA Pharmaceutical Management and who do not have MAT/ CMAT/CAT/ATMA/GMAT/XAT/GPAT Scores, The IIHMR University will conduct offline Pharma MAT for such candidates. IIHMR Pharma MAT will be conducted at the IIHMR University Jaipur on 13th April, 15th June and 06th July 2017, which will be followed by GD/PI for qualified candidates.
Also IIHMR University have envisaged the Late Shri P.D. Agarwal Scholarships.
The eligibility of the Scholarship is as Under:
|MBA Pharmaceutical Management|
|Percentage of Marks in the Graduate Degree||Percentage Exemption in Tuition Fee|
|71 – 80 %||25 %|
|81 % and Above||All Students 75 %|
For admission related queries please contact:0141-3924700,
Toll free:180030105700 or
write to email@example.com
Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd., (KAPL) Bangalore is a Government Enterprise. From a modest beginning in 1984, KAPL has grown from strength to strength in the areas of manufacturing and marketing of various life saving and essential drugs. With an ISO accredition from KPMG, Netherlands, KAPL is recognised for its total commitment to quality and services in domestic and international markets. On profit from inception, KAPL facilities are approved by many international clients.
Post: Professional Sales Representative/Medical Representative
Nesar Ahmad*,Zafar Khan, Noorul Hasan, Abdul Basit, Seikh Zohrameena
Department of Pharmacology,
Faculty of Pharmacy,
Integral University, Lucknow, UP, India
Stroke is a destructive experience which can result in permanent disability in brain. There is no permanent drug which can improve the blood flow at infracted area and also improve the neurological deficit. Due to the lack of treatments available for stroke, many researchers will investigate the suitable plants or drugs for the treatment of this disease. Numerous medicinal plants and herbal drugs are available to treat stroke, some of the plants are Ginkgo biloba, Fructus Chebulae, Pomegranate, Rosa laevigata, Garlic, Leonurus heterophyllus, Olive, Grape, Allium cepa, drugs such as Pravastatin, Senkyunolide I, Phloretin, Mgso4, HAMI 3379, Oleoylethanolamie, scopolamine and mecamylamine, Nitric Oxide, N-nitro-L-arginine methyl ester (L-NAME), 3,5,6,7,8,3’,4’-Heptamethoxy flavones, Rosiglitazone, Puerarin, the activity was estimated by parameters like superoxide dismutase (SOD) activity, Hemispheric swelling index (cerebral edema), H2O2 induced cell injury, OGD-R induced cell injury, superoxide dismutase and glutathione peroxidises, mitochondrial membrane potential, Western blotting assay, ROS scavenging assays, Superoxide anion scavenging assay, Hydroxyl radical scavenging assay, H2O2 scavenging assay, Singlet oxygen scavenging assay, Peroxyl radical scavenging assay, Peroxynitrite anion scavenging assay, myeloperoxidase (MPO) activity, blood–brain barrier integrity, cerebral infarct size, in Situ Apoptosis Detection, Western blotting, SOD, GSH, glutathione peroxidase, and MDA levels, Reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR), Lactate dehydrogenase activity assay, Determination of caspase activity, acetylcholinesterase (AChE) activity, Determination of choline acetyltransferase activity (ChAT), Cell viability, Oxygen glucose deprivation/reperfusion assay, Flow cytometry, Immunohistochemistry. The present review focused on different medicinal plants and drugs that have been tested in Stroke in animal models.
GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT) is a national level entrance exam conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
Our CRACK GPAT program is a unique way to test your preparation level in GPAT 2016, NIPER JEE examination for M.Pharm program.
- SYLLABUS DIVIDED IN PARTS
- ALL TESTs ARE ONLINE. APPEAR FROM ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME.
- PREPARE FOR EACH PART & APPEAR FOR TEST
- GET INSTANT RESULTS
GPAT Test series is not only helping you to get success in GPAT entrance exam but it also provide a platform to judge yourself.
CRACK GPAT -
|3200 MCQ’s to test your Preparation Level||
3200 MCQ’s to test your Preparation Level
|Syllabus level exams||
Syllabus level exams
|All Tests are online||
All Tests are online
|GET PERSONALISED USERNAME & PASSWORD TO ACCESS SYSTEM||
GET PERSONALISED USERNAME & PASSWORD TO ACCESS SYSTEM
|Total 32 Tests: Each test comprises of 100 questions which need to be finished in a stipulated time of 90 minutes||
Total 32 Tests: Each test comprises of 100 questions which need to be finished in a stipulated time of 90 minutes
ONLINE STUDY MATERIAL IS ALSO AVAILABLE
GATE Previous Year Papers
|24 X 7 Expert support & Tech Support||
24 X 7 Expert support & Tech Support
|AMOUNT: Rs. 2000||
AMOUNT: Rs. 3750
|Buy today & get access to online GPAT World|
CRACK GPAT - Printed
All as CRACK GPAT Course with printed material
Amount Rs. 4500
PAY BY Cheque OR DEMAND DRAFT (D.D): For more details write on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you are not preparing for GPAT exam, Kindly forward this email to some one who may find it useful and will benefit by your kind gesture.
PharmaTutor Edu Labs
A 601/A, RJD Gajera Business Hub,
Nr. Nagina Vadi, Katargam,
Surat, Gujarat - 395004
WELCOME to Pharmatutor GPAT Online Test Series,
Benefits of E-Learning: Elearning Provides no. of benefits. Most important it gives you better training part. It provides professional tranings 24 hrs and 7 days of week. It gives better training and better taining provides better service. Watch out this video...
Our GPAT Test Series is a unique way to test your preparation level in GPAT 2016, NIPER JEE examination for M.Pharm program. PharmaTutor is launched GPAT Test Series first time in the history of web.
GPAT Test series is not only helping you to get success in GPAT entrance exam but it also provide a platform to judge yourself.