Application are invited from Assistant Professor - Pharmacy in DCRUSTM
Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science & Technology, Murthal came into being on 6th November 2006 by upgrading erstwhile Chhotu Ram State College of Engineering, Murthal through an Act 29 of 2006 of the Legislature of the state of Haryana with the vision to facilitate and promote studies and research in emerging areas of higher education with focus on new frontiers of science, engineering, technology, architecture and management studies, humanities, and also to achieve excellence in these and connected fields. The University has been considered eligible for grants under Section 12(B) of UGC Act, 1956 in March, 2009. The University has got affiliating status and the technical and professional College/Institutes located in the District Sonepat have been affiliated to the University. Six B.Tech programmes of the University have also been accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA). University has a Central Instrumentation Laboratory which is available to scholars belong to different deptts or outside institute as central research facility.
Post : ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
No of Posts : - 06(UR - 03, SC - 02 , BC - A-01 )
Pay Band : Rs. 15600 - 39100+AGP 6000/ -
Qualifications / experience
(i) First Class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering (Engg.) & Technology (Tech); OR
(ii) A Ph.D. Degree in Applied Biological Sciences such as, Micro-Biology, Bio-Chemistry, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Pharmacy and Bio-Physics; OR (iii) Good academic record with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade and at the Master’s Degree level, in the relevant subject or an equivalent degree from an Indian/Foreign University.
(iv) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, candidates should have cleared the eligibility test (NET) for lecturers conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC. (v) Without prejudice to the above, the following conditions may be considered
1. Teaching, research industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization;
2. Papers presented at Conferences and / or in refereed journals.
1. NET/SLET/SET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professors. Provided however, that candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Produce for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor.
2. NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
3. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/Differently Abled (physically and visually differently abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the category mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...