Work as Quality Assurance - Reviewer at Ind Swift | 06 opening
The Ace unit of Ind Swift Limited was created in the year 2005 with an aim to globalize the Ind Swift brand for finished dosage forms. The manufacturing site catering to the demand of the developed international markets was commissioned in 2006. A record was created when two major regulatory approvals, one from MHRA, UK and the other from TGA, Australia were received for this site within a record time of the site being commissioned. The approvals opened the gates for GBU to become a key supplier of products to the countries of EU, Australia, Canada, Singapore etc.
Post : Quality Assurance - Reviewer
No of posts : 06
1.Responsible for GMP/QMS/Hygiene/Good documentation practices compliance for area of assigned activity.
2. To remain all time alert and responsible to ensure truthfulness of data for area of assigned activity as doer or checker..
3. Responsible for preparation and archival of APQR (Annual Product Quality Review).
4. Responsible for approval and distribution of shade card.
5. Responsible for sending the couriers ( National & International ).
6. Responsible for review of BMR and BPR.
7. Responsible to ensure he is trained and qualified for the activities of assigned responsibility.
8. To strictly follow master documents (BMR,BPR,QSD)instructions. In case of any issue raise deviation /change control for investigation and taking remedial action.
9. Any other job assigned time to time as and when required
Experience: 1-3 yrs
Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 3,50,000 P.A
Industry Type: Pharma
Last date: 28th, January, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.