PharmaTutor had conducted Pharma Ascent, Pre GPAT Mock Test on 5th of August 2018. Students from various colleges and universities were participated in this test. Out of all below ten are top scorers of this test:
INSTITUTE OF GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES INDIA
Global accredited training & certification provider
Approved by QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI), GOVT OF INDIA
New Delhi | Noida | Vadodara
Glimpse of Programmes:
(Duration: 12 months Mode: Regular)
Faculty of Clinical Research
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmacovigilance
Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer System Validation
Faculty of Product Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharma Product Management*
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Management*
Faculty of Healthcare Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health and Hospital Management
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (Medical Lab Technician)
Academy of Medical Coders India
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Coding
- CPC Examination Training
Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
- Post Graduate Diploma in Food Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Post Graduate Diploma in Food Processing & Preservation
For the Prospectus & Application form, write to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
*Confirmed placement after 45 days of course duration under special Scheme of Earn While you Learn for limited Seats. The selection for admission will be based on personal Interview by the Selection Committee. Placement will also be confirmed for all selected candidates before the commencement of the course.
* Full Time/Part time Class Room Programmes
- Approved by Quality Council Of India
- Accredited Vocational Institution of Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
- IGMPI Certifications demonstrate your professional accomplishment and proficiency leading towards professional credentialing
- Selection will be based on the student's/participant’s profile.
- Placement assistance by a robust placement cell to carve out a niche career path for the students.
- Practical experience provided along with theoretical knowledge to give complete understanding of subjects.
- A team of experts with an industrial experience of 35-40 years and a competent work profile have been engaged as faculty members.
- A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section/Ex-Serviceman/Defense Personnel (or their progeny)
Any Life Science Graduate / B.Pharm / M.Pharm / M.Sc in science disciplines
Placement details and Participation from Pharma, Food & healthcare giants around the globe:
IGMPI Alumni are working with Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS,Marico, Pepsi, Elite,Parle, Nestle, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Biocon etc.
- Conferred with QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI) – D.L. SHAH NATIONAL QUALITY AWARD & ASSOCHAM Services Excellence Award 2017
Get in touch with our experts for technical counselling or for prospectus on +91 8130924488, 8587838177, +9120 2427175, 4375280 / email@example.com mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number. Last date for application is 16th July.
New Delhi | Noida | Vadodara
The University offers MBA Pharmaceutical Management. This educational program aims at developing trained professionals with requisite skills in planning and operating management techniques; diagnosing and solving management problems; and acquiring consultancy skills, with a view to preparing them to manage pharmaceutical industrial units. The in-take capacity of the program is 60.
As the program has set high standards of management education in the pharmaceutical management sector, it has attained the status of a premier program in the country. Our students go for training and placement to a large number of pharmaceutical organisations.
The Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA) strongly opposes the ideas which arise through some recent news indicates that there have been discussion regarding enabling the unqualified persons to be "pharmacists" by initiating some training courses. IPA firmly stated that medical stores/pharmacies should be run only in presence and under supervision of qualified, registered pharmacists.