Job as R&D Executive/ Asst. Mgr./ Mgr. F&D at Titan Laboratories - 2 posts
Titan Laboratories Pvt.Ltd. is the one of select few Company in india with dedicated state of art WHO GMP facility for producing high quality Sustained and Modified Release Pellets, DC Granules& Taste Masked Granules. The plant is located in green belt of mahad industrial zone about 180Kms from mumbai. It is strategically located on well connected Mumbai-Goa Highway.
Post: R&D Executive/ Asst. Mgr./ Mgr. F&D
Freshers do not apply .
• Should be well conversant as to how to develop products or dosage forms for regulated markets including GMP, schedules, and other regulatoy compliances.
• Design, plan and perform scientific experiments for all types of dosage forms such as excipient compatibility, pre- formulation stability , process optimization, scale-up operations at the shop floor and execution of all processes as per the guidelines laid down for dossiers and also for regulated and semi regulated markets.
• Feasibility study of diversifying product range and explore new opportunities.
• Resolving Customer Queries/complaints independently.
• Make R&D improvement for the new products to meet the requirement of local customer .
• Optimizing yields of formulation to maximize product output.
• Expertise in new generation formulation such as NDDS and latest techniques in formulation development
• Downstream processing and optimization.
• Plan, perform and contribute to project related scientific/technical activities (e.g., interpret results, evaluate data, draw relevant conclusions, and write reports).
• Provide efficient and robust processes/methods/ design for the manufacture of the various products.
• Scale up operations including Designing and developing and implementing robust process for large scale formulation batches at the shop floor, should be also conversant with shop floor operation as an add on advantage
• Interact/corroborate with other departments to facilitate transfer of knowledge and deliveries of Product.
• Work according to appropriate SOP s, GMPs and safety guidelines in the R&D centre.
• Contribute to evaluation of new scientific technologies and develop new unique processes that could be patentable.
• Report and present scientific/technical results internally and contribute to publications, presentations and patents.
• Maintain infrastructure/equipment.
• Should be conversant of the ICH guidelines for stability studies of products and formulations
• Should be conversant with the documentation aspects of the research lab and maintenance of records.
Exp: 3-7 years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: FnD
Forward your resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.