The Lady Hardinge Medical College for women was founded in 1914 to commemorate the visit of Her Majesty Queen Mary in 1911-12. Lady Hardinge the wife of the then Viceroy was the first to take initiative for starting a medical college for women, as the lack of separate medical college for women made it almost impossible for Indian women to study medicine. The foundation stone of this institution was laid by Lady Hardinge on 17th March, 1914. Unfortunately this great lady died later in the same year and on the suggestion of Queen Mary the college and the hospital was named after Lady Hardinge to perpetuate the memory of its founder.
Post : Pharmacist
Application is invited for the 01 post of Pharmacist for the National AMR Surveillance Network - LHMC site at Department of Microbiology, Lady Hardinge Medical college, New Delhi. To undertake this activity effectively and in a time bound manner, we are in search of candidate with high level of commitment and dedication towards work. Preference will be given to those having prior experience in Antimicrobial consumption studies.
No. of Post : 01
Age : Below 40 yrs.
Salary : 25000/- per month consolidated
Essential qualification : 1. 12th passed in Science subjects with Diploma / Degree in Pharmacy.
2. Essential Experience : - One year experience in relevant field.
Desirable : Preference will be given to those having prior experience in Anti Microbial consumption studies.
Duration of Post : one year.
Job Location : - Department of Microbiology, Lady Hardinge Medical Collage, New Delhi,
Job Duties : -
1. Perform antibiotic consumption studies and prescription studies.
2. Data analysis and discrimination of antibiotic consumption reports.
3. Participate in the training ; and workshop conducted by NCDC.
4. Any other duties required under the programme as assigned by the HOD/AMR Nodal Officer
Term and conditions
1. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
2. Mere fulfillment of the essential qualification/ experience does not guarantee selection. The decision of the selection committee regarding appointment of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regards. Selection committee reserves all rights to change the selection procedure, rules & cancellation of rules.
3. Application not submitted in prescribed format and without supportive documents shall be summarily rejected.
4. Qualification and experience should be in a relevant discipline/ field and should be from a reputed institution/ organization recognized by relevant authority. Experience shall be counted from the date of completion of minimum essential educational qualification. Age limit and experience will be considered as on the date of walk-in- interview.
5. Submission of incorrect or false information during the process of walk in interview / or Skill assessment shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
6. Canvassing and bringing inside or outside influence in any form for short listing and employment will be treated as a disqualification and the candidate will be debarred from selection process.
7. All posts are contractual. No benefits of provident fund leave, travel concession, medical claim etc. will be considered, since the posts are purely on contractual basis. T le appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time, subject to budget grant from the funding agency, satisfactory performance and programme requirement.
8. The candidate will have no right to claim for any type of permanent employment under LHMC or central govt, or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
9. Interested and eligible candidate can appear for interview/skill assessment. Interview will be held after registration and verification of documents. No candidate will be allowed to enter after the scheduled date and time.
10.Selected candidate for the interview and recruited candidate will be notification on the LHMC website.
11. Candidates appearing for walk-in-interview must bring all original certificates. (1) Educational qualification (2) Proof of date of birth (3) Experience certificates (4 ) One self attested recent passport size photograph (5) Id proof (like Aadhar/Pan card /Voter id /DL etc.) (6) One set of self attested photocopies of all documents. (7) Candidate should produce all certifications in original for verification at the time of walk- in - interview.
12. Candidate who will report after the schedule date and time will not be allowed to appear in an interview.
13. Appointments will be given as per rules and regulation of the competent authority. Any addendum/corundum in respect of above vacancies, notice shall be issued on Institutional website of lhmc-hosp.gov.in only, no separate notification shall be issued in the press.
14. The competent authority will review the work of candidate appointed on the contract basis. If the review in unsatisfactory, the competent authority reserves the right to terminate the appointment of a candidate without any prior notice.
Walk in interview/ skill assessment is scheduled for 13-10-2023, sharp at 10:00 am onwards in the department of microbiology, LHMC, R. No. 101, first floor, Lai building, Microbiology Dept., Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
Note :- All candidates should strictly follow the covid-19 protocols for appearing in walk-in-lnterview on the scheduled date and time to contain the spread of novel Corona virus ( Covid-19) inside the premises and during recruitment process.
See All Other Jobs in our Database