AIIMS Deoghar is one of the Apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY), which planned to set up new AIIMS institutions in under served areas of the country with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and in attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training, These institutions are being established by an Act of Parliament on the lines of the original All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi which imparts both undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in all its branches and related fields.
Post : Pharmacist Grade-II
No of posts : 05 (UR-04, OBC-01)
Pay Level 7th CPC : Level- 5
Pay Scale : 29200-92300
Age Limit : 21-27 years
Essential Qualification & Other Qualification :
Essential :- Qualification:- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University/ Institution Should be a registered Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act 1948
Desirable:- Experience in manufacture/ storage/ testing of transfusion fluids in a reputed hospital or Industry
Age Relaxation : Age relaxation permissible to candidates of various categories beyond the prescribed upper age limit of the advertised posts is as under:
1. SC/ST : 05 Years (Only for posts reserved for SC/ST)
2. OBC-NCL : 03 Years (Only for posts reserved for OBC- NCL)
3. PwBD 10 Years (With not less than 40% of specified disability and provided that the age of applicant shall not exceed 56 years.)
4. Government Servant (As per DoPT instruction) : 05 Years
5. Ex-Serviceman : 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category who are also coming under the category of Ex-servicemen or PwBD or Central Govt. employees will be eligible for grant of cumulative age-relaxation under both categories, if they apply for the posts reserved for their category.
Application Fee : A non-refundable application fee is required to be paid only in online/digital mode. Applications without the prescribed fee (unless exempted) shall be summarily rejected. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination. The application fee applicable to various categories is as follow:-
General, OBC : Rs 1500/-
SC, ST & EWS : Rs 1200/-
PwBD & Women : NIL
Important Note for Candidates
1. Age relaxation and/or reservation shall be admissible to SC/ST/OBC candidates only against the vacancies reserved for them on submission of valid caste/category certificate. The caste/community of such candidate should be included in the list of reserved communities issued by the Central Government.
2. EWS category candidates are required to produce ‘Income and Asset’ certificate valid for the year 2023-24 as per the format given in DoPT O.M. dated 31.01.2019.
3. OBC-NCL candidates applying for the vacancies reserved for them must produce OBC-NCL certificate based on the income for the Financial Year 2022-23, 2021-22 and 2020-21. In other words, date of issue of OBC- NCL certificate should be in the Financial Year 2023-24. It should be in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India.
4. Reserve category candidates who are selected on their own merit without any relaxed standards will be accommodated against the unreserved vacancies as per their position in the order of merit. The reserved vacancies will be filled up from amongst the eligible relevant reserved category candidates in the order of merit.
5. Reserved category candidates who qualify on the basis of relaxed standards viz. age limit, experience, qualifications, etc, irrespective of their merit position will be counted against reserved vacancies only.
6. In so far as cases of Ex-serviceman (Ex-SM) are concerned, deduction of the military service rendered from the age of ex-servicemen is permissible against the reserved or unreserved posts and such exemption will not be termed as relaxed standards in regard to age. Similarly, for PwBD candidates, relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit will not be termed as relaxed standards.
7. A person with benchmark disability (PwBD) who is selected on his own merit can be appointed against an unreserved vacancy provided the post is identified suitable for persons with benchmark disability (PwBD} of relevant category.
8. Benefits to PwBD will be allowed in accordance with the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 and Rules framed there-under. Benefit under the PwBD category will be admissible to only those who suffer from not less than 40% of specified disability. Such PwBD candidates have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format.
9. Specified/suitable category of disabilities for the posts for PwBD candidates will be as per the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India, Notification No. 38-16/2020-DD-III dated 04.01.2021 and as decided by the appointing authority considering the functional/physical requirements of the post. The Institute may verify the authenticity of the certificate of disability and examine suitability of the candidate in terms of functional requirements before appointment. In this regard, the decision of the Institute will be final.
10. Ex-servicemen/Commissioned Officers seeking age relaxation shall be required to produce Discharge Book/ documents issued by the competent authority in support of their category to avail admissible benefits (reservation / relaxation).
11. Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Government in Group ‘C’ or ‘D’ posts on regular basis after availing of the benefit of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are not eligible for reservation in ESM category. However, such candidate can avail of the benefit of reservation as ex-serviceman for subsequent employment if he/she immediately after joining civil employment, gives self- declaration/undertaking to the concerned employer about the various vacancies for which he had applied for before joining the initial civil employment as mentioned in the DoPT OM dated 14.08.2014.
12. Request for change of category i.e. reserved to unreserved or vice-versa will not be entertained. In cases of enlisting a particular community in the list of any of the reserved communities by the Govt. of India not more than 3 months before the submission of application, the request of change of category from Unreserved to Reserved may be considered by the Institute on merit.
13. In case of a candidate unfortunately becoming a candidate belonging to Person with Benchmark Disability during the course of the examination process, the candidate should produce valid document of acquiring a disability to the extent of 40% or more as defined under the RPwD Act, 2016 to enable drawing the benefits of reservation/relaxation as available to the Persons with Benchmark Disability.
General Instruction to Candidates: -
1. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Deoghar is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. Service under the Institute is governed by the Act and the Rules / Regulations framed under the Act. The matter of technical resignation is under consideration at the administrative ministry and admissible benefits, if any, will be discharged as per the decision of the ministry.
2. On appointment, in addition to pay, selected candidates will be entitled to other allowances and service benefits i.e. DA, HRA (or accommodation), TA, Leave, LTC, NPS, Employee Health Scheme etc. as admissible to employees of AIIMS Deoghar.
3. All the appointees are expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the employees of AIIMS Deoghar/ GOI.
4. Without prejudice to criminal/legal/disciplinary action, the candidate is liable to be disqualified from the CBT/recruitment process on account of the following:-
(f) Using unfair means during the CBT/recruitment process; or
(g) Violating any of the instructions given in the e-Admit Card; or
(h) Impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person; or
(i) Misbehaving in the examination hall / place of document verification (DV); or (j) Damaging infrastructure/equipment in the examination hall/place of DV; or
(k) Obstructing the conduct of examination/recruitment process; or
(l) Instigating other candidates to boycott the examination / DV process; or
(m) Making statements which are incorrect or false, suppressing material information, submitting fabricated documents, etc. or
(n) Any other inappropriate and undisciplined behaviour during the process.
5. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
6. In case, any information or declaration given by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to this recruitment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and/or action, as deemed fit, may be taken against him/her by the appointing authority.
7. Date of birth filled by the candidate in the online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Institute for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. 8. Candidates should note that their candidature will remain provisional till the veracity of the document submitted by them is verified by AIIMS Deoghar.
9. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw any communication made to the candidate.
10. The Executive Director, AIIMS Deoghar reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation, and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the recruitment process/test/interview.
12. Communication with candidates regarding recruitment process will be made through email ID provided by them in their online application form.
13. All the information related to the recruitment will be published on the website of AIIMS Deoghar (http://aiimsdeoghar.edu.in). Candidates are advised to regularly visit the website of AIIMS Deoghar for updates related to the recruitment.
HOW TO APPLY
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
C. DOCUMENT SCAN AND UPLOAD
Closing Date of Online Application : 16.11.2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database