District Health Society, Ramban is going to establish Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendra (PMBJAK) at District Hospital Ramban and Block Banihal with the objective to make available quality generic medicines at affordable prices to all, particularly the poor and disadvantaged, through exclusive outlets Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendras so as to reduce pocket expenses in healthcare. In this regard, District Health Society Ramban intends to hire only Registered Pharmacists (as per Central Act i.e. Pharmacy Act 1948) with JKPMC from District Ramban to work on profit share basis at Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendra (PMBJAK) to be established at District Hospital Ramban and CHC Banihal Block Banihal.
Post : Pharmacists
Eligible Criteria for an Applicant
1. Applicant should be permanent resident of District Ramban and preferably residing at Ramban and Tehsil Banihal respectively.
2. Maximum age limit is 40 years (Candidates more in age shall be preferred over younger candidates.)
3. The candidate shall be a Pharmacist, registered as per Central Act i.e. Pharmacy Act 1948 with JKPMC.
4. He / She shall have working knowledge of operating computer for billing purpose.
5. He/she shall be unemployed for which he/she has to give an undertaking to this effect on stamp paper duly attested by 1st Class Judicial Magistrate.
6. Retired registered Pharmacist with JKPMC too can apply.
7. NOC from District Industries Centre Ramban and District Employment Officer Ramban.
Terms & conditions
1. PMBJAK shall be run on 24x7 basis under the supervision of BMO Concerned.
2. Engagement of Pharmacist in PMBJAK is a temporary arrangement for three years on performance basis and shall not confirm any right for his /her permanent absorption/ regularization in the department and can be terminated any time without notice.
3. There is no fixed salary & the working is purely on profit basis.
4. Out of total 20% margin on MRP of each drug as per guidelines , registered pharmacists shall be provided 15 % (each Pharmacist =7.5%) of margin on MRP of each drug and rest of 5% of the margin shall go to Hospital Development Fund of the Concerned Hospital..
5. Only medicines supplied by BPPI should be sold at PMBJAK.
6. All the billing should be done by using software provided by BPPI.
7. The Selected Pharmacists shall execute an agreement with the department through MS DH Ramban and BMO Banihal attested by 1st Class Magistrate, that he/she will abide by all the terms and conditions as laid by the department and shall work under the supervision of MS DH Ramban/ BMO Concerned and shall not claim any regular appointment/regularization in the department in lieu of this agreement and he or she will not resign before completion of term of two years.
8. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Interested eligible candidates may walk in for interview on 09.10.2021 at 11.00 am in the office of Chief Medical Officer, District Administrative Complex, and Ramban along with one coloured passport size photograph and original documents with a set of photocopies of the relevant documents, super scribing the name of the post applied for.
The walk-in-interview is scheduled to be held on 09th of October 2021 at 11.00 AM in the Office of Chief Medical Officer, District Administrative complex, DC Office, Ramban
See All Other Jobs in our Database