Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) can trace its origins to the Ecole de Medicine de Pondicherry established by the French Government in 1823. In 1956 foundation for new medical college was laid and in 1964, hospital was inaugurated. JIPMER became an institution of national importance under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India in the year 2008. It is an institution established for teaching, research and patient care in the area of health. JIPMER spreads over 192 acres
Post : Field Investigator (1 Post)
Various posts under the project titled Health Technology Assessment-Resource Centre funded by the Department of Health Research (DHR), Govt, of India in the Dept, of Preventive and Social Medicine, JIPMER to be filled purely on a temporary basis for a period of ONE YEAR (With a possibility of extension up to 2 years based on performance). A list of candidates shall be shortlisted based on CVs followed by an interview through video conferencing. The selected candidates may be engaged in the present and future vacancies of the project as per the requirement from time to time.
Qualification : Essential : Graduate in Science / relevant subjects from a recognized university with 3 years of work experience from a recognized institution or master’s degree in the relevant subject or Pharm.D (Doctor of Pharmacy) from a recognized institution
Age limit / years : 35
Nature of Duties :
Field Investigators will be engaged during the period of data collection in the HTA centre. They will perform the following duties:
• House listing
• Perform interviews for data collection in accordance with the research topic.
• Validity of the short list will be valid for six months from the date of publication and renewable accordingly.
• Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an institute of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
• Qualification, experience, other terms and conditions may be relaxed/ altered at the discretion of the Project Investigator.
• Upper age limit may be relaxed as per Govt, of India rules.
• The posts are purely on contract basis for an external sponsored project, and no claim for any other regular post in JIPMER/DHR/ICMR shall be entertained.
• Valid email id and mobile number is compulsory.
• Consolidated salary of the post may vary from time to time. No other allowance/ facilities other than consolidated salary shall be extended.
• Decision of the selection committee will be final.
• No TA/ DA will be paid for the interview.
• Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
• Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
• If performance of the appointee is not found satisfactory by the investigator, appointment can be terminated at any time without any notice.
• The appointee may be relieved from the current job position, with one month prior notice, failing to do so may be held responsible for paying one month salary.
Interested candidates are requested to send their 2 page CV to the email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30/11/2022. The date of interview is tentatively scheduled in the first week of December 2022 and the exact date will be notified to the shortlisted applicants through email. Shortlisting of candidates for the interview and their selection to the post will be based on the recommendations of the selection committee. The monthly remuneration will be based on experience and qualifications.
See All Other Jobs in our Database