Job for Manager in Medical Writing Services at PAREXEL
PAREXEL has supported the Bio-Tech and Pharmaceutical industries in helping the development of new drugs and treatments on a global basis. As a leading global biopharmaceutical service provider, they supply knowledge-based contract research, medical communications and consulting services across a broad range of therapeutic areas to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. They have helped over 800 clients to develop and launch some of the most important drugs and devices of our time-helping people live better and healthier lives everywhere in the world. Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in more than 50 countries around the world.
Post : Manager, Medical Writing Services
The Manager, Medical Writing Services, will research, create, and edit documents associated with the clinical sections of regulatory submissions and other clinical documents. This is a billable position (65%). The Manager is also responsible for all line management of assigned medical writing staff, either at the local site or remotely. The Manager inputs to medical writing resources for proposals. The Manager provides project management of the medical writing aspect for their projects and those of their line reports.
Key Accountabilities include the following main areas:
Writing and consultancy
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiating, verbal and written communication skills.
• Professional attitude.
• Client focused approach to work.
• Client liaison.
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
• Logical thinking.
• Attention to detail.
• Self-motivated to work consistently in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Able to work independently.
• Able to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
• Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
• Leadership skills that include the ability to gain trust and confidence with a variety of clients as well as within the company.
• Supervision/demonstrated understanding of people management.
• Demonstrated understanding of clinical research, the drug development process, and applicable regulatory guidelines.
• Project management (planning and monitoring).
• Business awareness/business development.
• Knowledge of resource management and productivity metric management.
• Advanced word processing skills, expertise in Word for Windows, ability to understand and adapt to various IT systems.
• Ability to travel.
For More Info Go to Next Page...