Work as Senior Global Product Manager at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 89 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within Haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy. Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk employs approximately 33,300 employees in 75 countries, and markets its products in more than 190 countries Novo Nordisk’s B shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen (Novo-B).
Post : Senior Global Product Manager
About the department
The Commercial Strategy & Corporate Affairs, Global Business Services (CSCA, GBS) is responsible for driving deliverables for multiple Corporate Vice President (CVP) areas within CSCA, including Insulin, GLP-1 and Obesity Marketing, Market Access, Commercial Planning and Commercial Operations. The CSCA GBS also supports Biopharm global marketing team for Haemophilia and growth disorders.
As a Senior Global Product Manager, you will be the promotional lead for Victoza®, directly responsible for leading the efforts with core brand team & tactical implementation aligned with global strategy, update / certification / approval of promotional & communication material. You will lead the development of Victoza® Brand Team deliverables on presentations and ad hoc deliverables, brand asset management, maintenance of Global Brand Portal, key contact to external vendors. You will be responsible for internal communication with Head Quarters, regions and affiliates along with Associate Director, cross functional cooperation, internal/external stakeholder management. Also, you will be responsible for securing project deliverables which should be met within allocated budget.
Innovation and change
The job demands good level of innovation and initiative, as the tasks involves a combination of analytical skills, high level of creativity as well as strategically managing to best value add to the brand through global promotional deliverables. Continuously optimise the deliverables and processes.
• Graduate degree in Pharma (BPharm), Science/ Biotechnology (B.Sc.), Engineering (B.Tech) Masters degree (preferably within Marketing) from a well recognised institute
• Good academic track records and grades
• Fluency in written and oral English
• 8+ years of overall experience preferably in the Pharmaceutical
• International exposure and understanding will be an advantage
• Marketing/Medical Affairs/Sales/Brand Management/Project Management, with at least 3+ years of experience in Product/brand marketing /management
• Experience within chronic disease therapy area is preferred
• Experience in brand strategy & tactical plan development and implementation
• Cycle material development and their application to maximise brand performance
• Strong collaboration with brand teams, affiliate teams and other internal stakeholders
• Ability to translate complex topics into simple and efficient communications and develop storylines for presentations etc.
• Strong content writing skills
• Strong strategic and analytical capabilities, with demonstrated experience in analysing complex data-sets, collecting data, effectively synthesising the analytics/data to form a complete, cohesive picture
• Technical skills: MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Word is a must.
• Strong capacity for work, managing multiple projects, delivering high quality on time, very strong results-orientation
• High energy level, curiosity, ambition for self and for the brand
• Readiness to change and open and honest is a must
• Good appreciation of external communications and analytical mind-set
• Ability to successfully navigate and comply with relevant NN policies and SOPs in all project work
• Demonstrate capability to take ownership and accountability of deliverables assigned and deliver within tight deadlines
• Ability to get an overview of data sets and interpret results, generate insights and recommend strategies
• Conceptual, analytical & tactical thinking, strategic thought process
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop strong working relationships and effectively influence all levels of the business
• Ability to naturally assume ownership of initiatives, requiring minimal supervision to consistently deliver outstanding results
• Conceptualise and think strategically with the ability to look beyond the data (generation of new communication approaches)
• The candidate is expected to exhibit a high degree of flexibility as the nature & timing of the assignment keeps changing with the ever-changing business dynamics.
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Tech, B.Sc
Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Marketing and Market Access
End Date : 15th March, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database