Freshers invited as Clinical Research Coordinator in Swanzo Care Diagnostics- All India level
Swanzo Care Diagnostics is the leading multinational patient recruitment service provider, working in 20 countries and 54 languages, with the experience of more than 40 conditions. We serve customers from Pharmaceuticals Industry, Biotechnological Industry, Medical Devices Industry, Clinical Industry, Healthcare Industry.
We provide innovative, customized solutions in the following areas:Patient recruitment, Patient Screening and Patient Retention
Post: Clinical Research Coordinator- All India
1. Clinical Site Development like Doctor’s Enrollment as FDA approved International Healthcare Provider.
2. Clinical Site Development involves registration, application, Credential Evaluation, Research Documentation Supports, IT Healthcare Systems Setup, FDA Inspection.
3. All studies are conducted ethically, as defined by the Declaration of Helsinki, rigorously, as defined by the International Conference on Harmonization Guidelines (ICH).
4. To assist the Investigator in Screening patients, study document preparation, counselling the patients, dispensing the prescribed medicine, planning the follow up of the patient etc.
5. All study documentation like source document, Informed consent Document (ICF), case report form (CRF/eCRF) etc is recorded, handled and stored to allow accurate reporting, interpretation and verification.
6. Confidentiality of subjects is respected and protected (as defined by HIPAA).
7. Act as the main line of communication between Swanzo and the investigator/ site/ doctor.
8. Assist the Investigator/doctor with other research related activities.
9. Supervise the work of Research Assistant regularly and report the same to your reporting manager.
10. Report working and daily site report to your reporting manager.
Qualification: Graduate in Pharmacy, Medicine(Allopathic/Modern, Ayurveda, Unani, Homeopathic), Dentistry, Physiotherapy, Veterinary Sciences, Lifesciences(like Zoology, Botany, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Pharmacoinformatics, Microbiology etc.)
Experience: 0-2 years
Qualification: Graduate in Pharmacy, Medicine
Location: Various Location across India
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Vaccines
Functional Area: CR
Last Date: 25th July, 2014
Subject Line: Application for CRC-Your Location: PharmaTutor
Cover Letter: Mention your full name, Location, Mobile No., E.mail ID, Expected Salary in INR., Current Salary.
Interested candidates please send their resumes at email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.