We are a fully integrated pure-play biologics Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO), offering the complete spectrum of services, from cell line technology transfer to clinical and commercial manufacturing with capabilities to convert drug substance into stable formulations and fill and finish formats. We have proven technical expertise in microbial, mammalian, viral vectors, and various other technology platforms with world-class cGMP manufacturing facilities that offer high-quality services for your global programs.
Post : Research Associate / Sr. Research Associate / Scientist - Analytical Development Department, Unit-1
Job Requirements / Qualifications
• Master’s in Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Molecular Biology / Life sciences from Tier - 1 or Tier - 2 institutes of India, committed to build a steady career in broad and upcoming areas of biological research.
• Demonstrated experience in scientific writing, design of experiments, review of data and regulatory documentation within the QMS framework.
• Open to work across different unit locations within organization with willingness to travel (inter / intra city) for trainings and technology transfers, as required.
• Soft skills such as, good communication, attention to detail, time management, collaboration & interpersonal skills, adaptability and problem-solving attitude.
2-8 yrs of experience in domain areas of ;
• Binding kinetics studies.
• Non-cell-based platform assays.
• Functional assays such as Phosphorylation assays, AlphaLISA, FRET and other advanced platforms.
• qPCR-based techniques.
• Data analysis.
• Experience of 2 to 8 years with hands-on experience in characterization.
• Intact & submit mass identification, Peptide mapping, N-terminal sequencing.
• Post translational modifications (PTMs), disulfide linkages and other workflows using UHPLC, HRMS and their associated tools.
• Understanding and interpretation of FTIR, CD Spectroscopy, CE-SDS.
• Experience of 2 to 8 years in
- CE-SDS, iCEF, CZE
- Chromatographic techniques such as;
HIC, SE-HPLC, IEX, and newer platforms.
In-process, Stability and Release Assays
• Experience of 2 to 8 years in assays including but not limited to
- RP-HPLC, HIC, SE-HPLC, IEX, and impurity clearance studies specifically applicable for process development, scale-up and technology transfer to the quality control department.
- Validation studies.
- Technology transfer to QC.
Job Location : Bengaluru
SHARE YOUR CVs TO : firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date : 5th August, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database