The institute is committed to the challenging task of development of technical education by preparing seasoned graduates in highly sophisticated field of engineering and technology. Development of India as an emerging industrial power is a demanding exercise as it involves the combination of cost effectiveness and efficiency along with producing world-class technology at the cutting edge. For about five decades we have been doing it with sincerity and commitment at NIT Raipur. At present the institute offers graduate level courses in twelve disciplines.
Post : Pharmacist
No of post : 01 (UR-01)
Classification : Group - C
Scale of Pay (Grade Pay, Band Pay) : PB:1 (Rs.5,200 20,200) with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-
Age-limit for direct recruits : 27 years
Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits
Essential : (i) 10+2 in Science (PCB / PCM) subjects from recognized Board or University.
(ii) 2 Years Diploma with First class from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India with minimum two years experience in any recognized hospital or pharmacy.
Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma.)
(iii) Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
Period of probation, if any : 1 year for direct recruits as per NIT Statutes
Note : After 2 Years’ experience in the Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-, the incumbent will be granted Non Functional up-gradation to the next higher Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- in PB-2 and re-designated as Sr. Pharmacist (personal to the incumbent).
Sr. Pharmacist with GP of Rs.4200/- and 7 years of service, out of which at least 5 years of service in GP of Rs.4200/-, may be considered for promotion to the post of Pharmacist (SG II) with GP of Rs.4600/-.
1. The candidates are required first fill an ONLINE application on Recruitment Portal available on the Institute website viz. nitrr.ac.in (opening date of online application is on 19.07.2023) and then submit the hard copy of the prescribed form generated online with all necessary self-attested documents in an envelope duly super-scribed ‘'Application for the post of__________Department Name (if applicable)” and send through post to “The Registrar, NIT Raipur, GE Road, Raipur, 492010 (Chhattisgarh)” and must reach by 14.08.2023.
2. Application Fee
a) The Application Fee shall be as under
General/OBC-NCL Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
SC/ST/PwD/EWS : Rs. 500/-
b) Application Fee once received by the Institute will not be returned under any circumstances.
c) The SC/ST/PwD/EWS candidates who apply against unreserved (UR) posts will not be eligible for relaxation in Application Fee.
3. Candidates applying for more than one post are required to submit separate application form and fee. The applicant must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility conditions for the post on or before the closing date. Application submitted for a particular post is not transferable to any other post.
4. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents and photograph. Submission of any false and/or suppression / concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/cancellation of selection/recruitment.
5. The Institute reserves the right to utilize the services of candidates in any department/section of the Institute, at any point of time.
6. A one-time relaxation in the upper age limit upto 56 years [maximum upper age limit for any position as per Recruitment Rules (2019) for non-teaching posts in NITs] as per MFIRD’s letter No. F35-5/2018-TS.III, dated 20/02/2019 to the employees of the Institute who were on ad-hoc/ temporary/ contractual/ outsource basis as on date of MFIRD’s OM i.e. 20/02/2019 and are continuing on the day of advertisement subject to the condition that they fulfil all other conditions mentioned in the Recruitment Rules for the applied post, as per the Ministry of HRD letter No. F35-5/2018-TS.III, dated 20/02/2019. The age relaxation will be equal to the length of service that the above-stated employees have put in NIT, Raipur without considering the break and will be over and above maximum age prescribed for the post, after considering the statutory age- relaxations.
7. The age limit and qualifications/experience etc. for all the posts shall be determined as on the last date of submission of online applications forms i.e., 09.08.2023. However, age relaxation will be considered in case of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/PWD and Ex-servicemen as applicable in Central Government.
8. Any application without required certificates/testimonials and without SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS/PWD/Ex-Serviceman certificate issued by the competent authority is liable to be rejected summarily.
A. Mere fulfillment of the required qualifications and experience, etc. does not entitle a candidate to be called for written test(s)/ skill test(s) (wherever applicable).
10. The Institute may decide to fix the higher criteria (which may include higher qualifications, higher percentage of marks in educational qualifications, experience and other such parameter(s)) for screening and short listing the applications of applicants to be called for written test(s)/ skill test(s) (wherever applicable).
11. The Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts at the time of selection. The Institute also reserves the right not to fill any or all the posts advertised and to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
12. Candidates already in service should send their application through proper channel. An advance copy may be sent directly, if necessary, along with the requisite documents and application fee. However, in such cases the candidates (if shortlisted) must produce the NOC at the time of Final Selection Test, as may be notified by the Institute. All Certificates, Degrees, NOC and other documents must be produced in originals at any time, as may be notified by the Institute.
13. Selection Procedure
Shall be notified by the Institute/NTA at a later stage.
14. No correspondence/queries will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of written test(s)/ skill test(s).
15. The Institute reserves the right to rectify any discrepancy in the pay, Pay Level, etc. if found later on.
16. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidate.
17. The appointment of selected candidates is subject to being found medically fit and sound in health for the services in the institute which shall be examined through a medical examination by the medical board/senior medical officer/medical officer of the institute as the case may be. The medical examination may be undertaken before joining the post.
18. Application received incomplete in any respect, not accompanied by self-attested copies of the required documents and enclosures, will not be considered.
19. Updates/ information/ corrigendum/ addendum will be published on the institute website only. The Institute will not be responsible in any manner if a candidate fails to visit/access the website in time. Candidates are requested to regularly visit the Institute website i.e., nitrr.ac.in for updated information regarding the recruitment.
20. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS /PWD/Ex-Serviceman is as per the Central Government Rules.
21. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
22. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates.
23. Any dispute regarding recruitment will fall under the jurisdiction of District Court, Raipur.
24. This recruitment and the resultant appointments, if any, will be subject to the outcome of litigation pending in the Hon'ble High Court of Chhattisgarh.
25. The Institute reserves the right to cancel this advertisement at any stage without assigning any reason whatsoever.
26. Any revision in Recruitment Rules issued till the date of written test(s)/ skill proficiency test/ interview for the said post or other relevant notifications, if any, issued by MoE shall also be
Last Date : 14.08.2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database