Teva Pharmaceutical looking for Clinical Data Management Professional | M.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Pharm
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.
Post : Clinical Data Management Professional
• Review Study protocol and Case Report Forms.
• Preparation and review of DVS (Data Validation specification).
• Preparation and review of manual listings for the study.
• Preparation and review of eCRF Completion guidelines for the study.
• Preparation and review of Time and Event schedule for the study.
• Creation and review of UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
• Performing UAT (User Acceptance Testing) of the edit checks for the study
• Perform SAE reconciliation and Lab/Vendor data reconciliation
Candidate Profile : Graduate / Post Graduate from any lifescience background- B.sc., M.Sc., M.Pharm., B.Pharm., B.Tech Biotechnology.
Candidates with Diploma in Clinical Data Management and Clinical Research are preferred.
Qualification : B.Sc., M.Sc., M.Pharm., B.Pharm., B.Tech
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Drug Development and Preclinical Studies
End Date : 10th January, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database