After a journey of growth spanning 27 years as Cadila Healthcare Ltd. and the Zydus Group, we have evolved and transformed ourselves in response to the changing times. Our legacy of over 70 years in healthcare and being dedicated to life in all its dimensions is reaffirmed in our new mission, vision and purpose. Unifying ourselves under the Zydus name, Cadila Healthcare Ltd., is renamed as Zydus Lifesciences Ltd.
Inviting candidates for the post of Officer to Senior Executive in Vaccines QC for Vaccine Technology Centre, Ahmedabad
Seeking candidates for Vaccines QC related to Bacterial, Recombinant and Viral Vaccine products.
Officer to Senior Executive
M.Sc. in Biotechnology / Microbiology with 5-7 years of experience in technical work in bacterial and viral vaccine in-process, DS & DP testing, release and stability, should be well versed with biochemical assays (protein, o-acetyl) immuno-chemical assays, cell-based assays, virus titration, RT-PCR and electrophoresis, should have instrumental knowledge on pH meter, analytical balance, UV-spectrophotometer, karl fischer, real time PCR, multimode plate reader and ELISA.
Candidates should also have knowledge on calibration and qualification of equipment and instruments and experience in preparing SOPs, specifications, STPs, study protocols, handling stability studies and maintaining records. They would be responsible in performing / monitoring activities in compliance with GMP / GLP / GDP and record keeping, preparing method validation protocol, executing method validation, coordinating with engineering / maintenance department or third-party labs as and when required and should possess basic skills in MS-Office, LIMS and SAP.
• The candidate should possess 5 to 7 years of technical work experience in Bacterial and viral vaccine In-Process, DS & DP testing, release & stability.
• Shall be well versed with Biochemical assays (Protein, O-acetyl) immuno-chemical assays, Cell based assays, Virus titration, RT-PCR and electrophoresis,
• Instrument knowledge on pH meter, Analytical balance, UV-Spectrophotometer, Karl Fischer, Real time PCR, Multimode plate reader and ELISA.
• Knowledge in calibration and qualification of equipment and instruments.
• To perform/ monitor activities in compliance with GMP/GLP/GDP and record keeping.
• Experience in preparing SOPs, Specification, STPs and Study protocols
• To prepare method validation protocol and execute method validation.
• Experience in handling stability studies and maintaining records.
• Role shall require to coordinate with engineering/ maintenance department or third party labs as and when required.
• Should possess basic skills in MS-Office, LIMS & SAP
Experience : 5 to 7 years
Qualification : M.Sc. in Biotechnology / Microbiology
Location : Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : QC
End Date : 31st August 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database