Sanofi looking for Production Manager
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Post : Production Manager
• To ensure manufacturing of medical device in Insulin plant, MRP, in compliance with all regulations, internal Sanofi or external.
• To supervise Production operations and ensure the production plan is achieved with respect to quality, quantity, timelines, performance KPIs, customer service and HSE standards.
• To coordinate quality assurance, quality control and supply Chain activity and team with medical device scope.
• To maintain relations with suppliers, in coordination with supply chain.
• To guaranty respect and sustainability of ISO certification.
• To manage resources within medical devices and develop talent.
• To coordinate with Projects and Engineering department during commissioning, qualification and maintenance activities.
• Additional Responsibility : Is the Medical device representative as per ISO 13485
Duties & Responsibilities
• To supervise, motivate and allow team personnel to develop his/ her competencies and potential in order to perform his/ her job better.
• Responsible for Effective Operations of Equipment in medical device.
• Ensure operations are carried with budget planning and its effective utilization.
• To contribute in the definition and execution of the site strategy and to implement Operational Excellence standards (e.g: lean program).
• Supporting in fostering motivation and excellence in his perimeter.
• Responsible for preparation & Review of SOPs, batch production records and relevant documents pertaining to Medical device.
• Act as a key point of contact for internal and external audit preparations.
• Act as an interface between manufacturing team and cross functional teams during investigations, change approvals, lean management and several miscellaneous activities.
• Improve the existing facility in terms of equipment and practices in compliance with site quality procedures.
• Define ways of working based on the goals and priorities.
• Ensure continuous improvement of Industrial performance in medical device area.
• Simplify ways of working and establish low hierarchy.
• In-line with APU concept, take decisions in given boundaries to meet business requirements.
• Train the staff on compounding operations as per Sanofi group strategy.
• Acquire relevant equipment and process training with respect to medical device operations.
• Prepare the team for various regulatory inspections/ audits.
• Responsible for co-ordinating with QA, QC, Validations, Engineering, Supply Chain, HSE and Projects to support in respective relevant activities.
• Support activities conducted by cross functional departments such as HSE, Lean management and facilitate exchange of information.
• To identify, correct and promptly report unsafe conditions, behaviours, or potentially hazardous situations.
• To animate a strong, proactive culture oriented towards promoting positive behaviours at all times.
• To demonstrate visible commitment to HSE and have the special responsibility to lead by example
• Qualification: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in applied sciences.
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience.
• Pharmaceutical industry experience is a must
• Act for change: Adapt to changing circumstances in positive and enthusiastic manner.
• Cooperate Transversally: Develop and maintain effective cross functional working relationships and partnerships.
• Develop people: Share best practices and expertise to improve team member’s competencies.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Capacity to imbibe new technologies.
• High levels of confidence and problem solving capabilities.
• Knowledge on ISO 13485 and medical device technicalities involved in manufacturing relevant activities.
• Language requirements: Fluency in English (reading, writing and listening).
Experience : 8 years
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree
Location : Toopran Mandal, Andhra Pradesh
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 20th May, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database