Applications are invited for the post of Principal at Nanded Pharmacy College
Shri Sharda Bhavan Education Society's Institute of Technology & Management, V I P Road, Nanded-431602. The Courses at Institute of Technology & Management would be rewarding and transforming. Our goal is to create an environment where students learn how to tackle difficult and complex problem by probing, discussing and integrating, working together towards an understanding, much deeper than ever could be achieved on their own. Students learn what it feels like to exercise judgment, make decision and take responsibility.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following vacancy in Nanded Pharmacy College (Degree) (Non- Grant) run by Shri Sharda Bhavan Education Society, Nanded.
Post : Principal
Essential Educational Qualification & Experience:
1. Bachelors and Masters Degree in Pharmacy with First Class or equivalent either in Bachelors or Masters Degree.
2. Ph.D Degree or equivalent in the appropriate discipline. Post PhD publications and guiding Ph.D students is highly desirable.
3. Minimum of 10 years approved experience in teaching/Research/Industry out of which at least 3 years shall be at the level of Professor or Minimum of 13 years approved experience in teaching/Research/Industry.
4. Equivalence to PhD is based on publications of 5 International Journal papers, each Journal having a cumulative impact index of not less than 2.0, with incumbent as the main author and all 5 publications being in the authors’ area of specialization.
5. In case of research experience, good academic record and books/research paper publications/IPR/patents record shall be required as deemed fit by the expert members of the Selection committee.
6. If the experience in industry is considered, the same shall be at managerial level equivalent to Professor level with active participation record in devising / designing, developing, planning, executing, analyzing, quality control, innovating, training, technical books/research paper publications/IPR/patents, etc. as deemed fit by the expert members of the Selection committee.
7. Flair for Management and Leadership is essential.
Pay Scale: Pay Scale as per AICTE Pay Scale- Regulations, 2010 (Pay Band of Rs.37400-67000; AGP of Rs. 10,000 plus a special allowance of Rs. 3000 per month)
1. Eligible candidates should submit their application through proper channel without which it shall not be considered.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
3. Self attested Xerox copies of Age proof, Degree Certificates, Mark Memos, University Approval Letter/s, Experience Certificate/s, Character Certificate etc should be attached to the application.
4. Certificate of approval as a research guide from parent University with list of publications in National and International journals.
5. The qualification and service conditions as notified by AICTE & adopted by State Govt. shall be applicable for nongrant technical institutions.
6. A PowerPoint presentation on the day of Interview will be highly appreciable. Application complete in all respect should reach The Secretary, Shri Sharda Bhavan Education Society, ITM Building, VIP Road, Nanded-431 602 within time.
Last Date : 16th April, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database