Admission open for B.Pharm, M.Pharm at Nirma University
Institute of Pharmacy, Nirma University received All India Rank # 21 for year 2019 by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), MHRD, Government of India.
Nirma University is one of India’s leading universities based in Ahmedabad (Gujarat). The University was established in the year 2003 and recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under Section 2 (f) of the UGC Act. Nirma University is accredited with ‘A’ Grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
Institute invites applications from eligible candidates for following programs.
 B.Pharm. – Approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), Accredited by NBA
As per ACPC, Gujarat State Norms
119 Seats - admission through ACPC, Gujarat
- Admission by ACPC (General Category) – 85 Seats
- Additional seats for EWS (Economically Weaker Section) by ACPC – 19 Seats
- NRI Category (under Management Quota) by Institute - 15 Seats
- 06 Seats - (Supernumerary/Additional) for Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) Scheme to be filled by ACPC, Gujarat
- 15 Seats - (Supernumerary) as PIO, GULF, FN, CIWGC-SEA Quota – filled by Nirma University (Refer for more details - http://www.nirmauni.ac.in/NU/gulf_pio)
Admission to B.Pharm. Program would be as per the Norms of ACPC, Gujarat State (http://www.jacpcldce.ac.in/)
 Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm.) – Approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
Total 54 seats
- Pharmaceutics - 15 seats
- Regulatory Affairs- 12 seats
- Pharmacology- 12 seats
- Pharmaceutical Analysis- 15 seats
Stipend would be given to All MPharm Students
GPAT Qualified Student : Rs. 12,400/- per Month
Non-GPAT Student : Rs. 5,000/- per Month
Last Date to Apply Online : 15th July, 2020
Apply Now : https://admissions-ip.nirmauni.ac.in/#/
 Doctoral (PhD) and Post-Doctoral Programs (PDF)
Nirma University offers Full-time and Part-time PhD Program; as well as, Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF).
For Eligibility, Regulations, Fees Structure and Other Details, Please Visit Website:
For Online Application: https://admissions-phd.nirmauni.ac.in/
Last Date for Application (Extended) : 9th June 2020
Admission to International Students for B.Pharm. and M.Pharm.
15% of total intake in each programme being conducted at the Institute of Pharmacy, is available for admission under the Supernumerary category, out of which one-third i.e 5% seats are earmarked for CIWGC (GULF) - SEA.
Website : https://internationalrelations.nirmauni.ac.in/admissions/
Contact : Office of International Relations, Email: email@example.com, Phone: 079-30642499
Other information about Institute as follows...
- Highly Qualified Faculty members
- Well-Equipped Laboratories
- More than 8 Crore Funded Research Projects
- Publications in Reputed Journals
- Excellent Placement Records
- MoUs with Leading Research Organizations
- Collaborations with International Universities
Placement Records of Previous years. - https://pharmacy.nirmauni.ac.in/recruiters/placement-cell/placement-records/
Details of Faculty Members - https://pharmacy.nirmauni.ac.in/faculty-search/
Apply Online for Our Website : https://admissions-ip.nirmauni.ac.in/
|Apply Online for Our Website|
Meet us on Social Media
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/NirmaUniPharma