Admission open in MBA Pharmaceutical Management at IIHMR University - Scholarships available
The University offers MBA Pharmaceutical Management. This educational program aims at developing trained professionals with requisite skills in planning and operating management techniques; diagnosing and solving management problems; and acquiring consultancy skills, with a view to preparing them to manage pharmaceutical industrial units. The in-take capacity of the program is 60.
As the program has set high standards of management education in the pharmaceutical management sector, it has attained the status of a premier program in the country. Our students go for training and placement to a large number of pharmaceutical organisations.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAM
The broad objective of the program is to build knowledge and skills to perform as effective professionals in pharmaceutical sector. The syllabus and course contents are designed to meet the needs of fresh graduates and mid-career professionals. The major objectives of the program are:
- To help understand concepts and techniques of modern management and their application in making the managerial roles of the students efficient and effective.
- To develop skills of analyzing, diagnosing and solving operational problems in the delivery of pharmaceutical services.
- To help learn the application of qualitative and quantitative analytical tools as applicable to pharmaceutical industry.
- To help understand and appreciate methodologies of pharmaceutical management training and develop skills with focus on strategic responsibility for training and human resources development for pharmaceutical industry.
- To enlarge the outlook and vision of students about the larger background and context of pharmaceutical management.
- To help understand the latest concepts and techniques of management and their application in making the people play efficient and effective managerial roles in pharma industry.
- To develop skills of analyzing, diagnosing and solving operational problems in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare organizations.
- To help learn about appropriate strategies for effective planning implementation and evaluation of policies in pharma sector.
- To help learn the application of qualitative and quantitative analytical tools as applicable to Pharma sectors related problems.
- Use appropriate skills to support pharmaceutical and health care organization to take informed decisions.
- Utilize learning so acquired from training and practical exposure to solve real time problem in Pharma Industry.
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum three-year duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate. (Pharmacy/ Science/ Biotechnology/ Management/Medicine)
- MAT/ CAT/ CMAT/ATMA/XAT/GMAT/ GPAT/IIHMR-U MAT score.
For candidates who do not have MAT/CAT/CMAT/ATMA/ XAT/GMAT/GPAT scores but wish to apply for MBA Pharmaceutical Management, IIHMR University will conduct IIHMR-U MAT at the IIHMR University Jaipur on March 23, 2018; April 27, 2018; May 25, 2018; and June 29, 2018.
Candidates appearing in the final year examination of the bachelor’s degree program or awaiting results of their final year examination in 2018 may also apply. Such candidates, if selected, will be given provisional admission. They will be required to produce evidence of their graduation within two months of the start of the session.
Working professionals with relevant work experience are encouraged to apply.
The eligible candidates will be invited for Group Discussion (GD) followed by Personal Interview (PI). The final selection of the candidate is based on his/her performance in the qualifying examination with a proportional score in MAT /GPAT/ CMAT/ CAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ XAT/ IIHMR-U MAT, the Group Discussion (GD), and Personal Interview (PI). The GD/PI for qualified candidates are scheduled on these dates: March 23-24, 2018; April 27-28, 2018; May 25-26, 2018; and June 29-30, 2018.
The course fee for the two-year MBA Pharmaceutical Management is Rs 7.00 lakhs, payable in five installments. Kindly visit our website for more details.
Scholarships are available for meritorious students. Please visit the IIHMR University website for details.
Last date to request application form - June 21, 2018.
Last date for submission of application form - June 23, 2018.
The admission form is available on IIHMR University website (www.iihmr.edu.in). The eligible candidate can apply online. The candidate can also download the application form and send it to the address mentioned below.
For admission related queries please contact:0141-3924700,
Toll free:180030105700 or
write to email@example.com