You are herePost for Officer / Analyst - Quality Assurance in Flamingo Pharmaceuticals - 2 Posts
Post for Officer / Analyst - Quality Assurance in Flamingo Pharmaceuticals - 2 Posts
Flamingo Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is a quality driven pharmaceutical company with an experience of over two decades in global markets, exporting to 52 countries and having Rs.200 crores+ turnover. Flamingo has WHO-GMP/UK MHRA certified 100% EOU unit.
Post: Officer / Analyst - Quality Assurance (Tajola Plant)
- Shall be responsible for performing in-process checks in manufacturing and packing area for validation batches.
- Responsible for process monitoring of validation batches as a validation team member.
- Shall be responsible for GMP monitoring.
- B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc, with 1 - 4 years Exp. in pharma formulation (Tablet and Capsule) Quality Assurance (QA)
- Male candidates with relevant pharma QA experience residing in Panvel, Kamothe, Kalamboli, Dombivali, Kalyan, Navi Mumbai apply.
Experience: 1-4 Years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: QA
End Date: 6th Nov., 2011
Candidate may mail their resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See all Other Jobs in Our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS