You are hereRequire Assistant Product Manager / Product Manager in Schwabe India | The Indian Subsidiary of Schwabe International, Germany
Require Assistant Product Manager / Product Manager in Schwabe India | The Indian Subsidiary of Schwabe International, Germany
The growing Indian market for Schwabe products necessitated to establish a manufacturing facility in India with the aim to provide standard quality products at affordable Indian price. Schwabe remedies had a long tradition in India. Homoeopaths in India have used and continue to use Schwabe formulations based on their deep faith in the quality of its medicines. In fact our first order from India was raised over a century back. A state-of-the-art manufacturing plant was established in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, which started its operations in 1997. The plant, the only one of its kind in the country, deploys the best technological know how available in the world today. The company imparts high grade training to its employees in the original German homoeopathic formulations, while respecting the local legal frame work.
Post: Assistant Product Manager / Product Manager
* B.Sc. (Bio) / B.Pharma with PGDM / MBA in marketing.
* 30-35 years of age who is currently working as Assistant Product Manager OR Product Manager in any Pharma company.
* Conceptualize & prepare brand plan with competitive differentiation of the projects.
* Copy writing, designing the concept of literatures.
* Designing, Selection and propose promotional material/inputs/activities as per the brand plan finalized.
* Brand Management of a set of products.
* Participate in exhibitions/coneferences from time to time.
* Analysis of internal sales data of the products.
* Analyse the literatures/inputs of competitors as received from the market through field force or otherwise.
* Co-ordinate with medical department for medical insights of the products.
* Co-ordinate with outside agencies for the timely procurement of inputs/print jobs of literatures.
* Field working for insight into activity/strategy implementation from time to time.
* Participate in introduction training/BRMs for Field Staff for product related marketing strategies.
* Timely preparation of all above said inputs for the products.
Pleasing Personality who is presently working in any Pharma company and handling all PMT (Product Management Training) related work.
Experience: 4-9 Years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc; MBA
Industry Type: Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area: PMT
End Date: 30th Nov., 2011
forward your CV to, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS