Job as Research Associate in Lupin Pharma
Headquartered in Mumbai, India, Lupin Limited today is an innovation led transnational pharmaceutical company producing a wide range of quality, affordable generic and branded formulations and APIs for the developed and developing markets of the world. Dr. Desh Bandhu Gupta’s vision and dream to fight life threatening infectious diseases and manufacture drugs of highest national priority led to the formation of Lupin in the year 1968. His Vision, his inimitable commitment and verve have steered Lupin to achieving the distinction of becoming one of the fastest growing Generic players globally.
Lupin first gained recognition when it became one of the world’s largest manufacturers of Tuberculosis drugs. Over the years, the Company has moved up the value chain and has not only mastered the business of intermediates and APIs, but has also leveraged its strengths to build a formidable formulations business globally.
Post: Research Associate - IPMG
• Responsible for patent searches, infringement analysis in various geographies, prior art searches, patent drafting .
• Prosecutions and patent clearances
• Perform patent searches, prior art searches, patent drafting & prosecution, patent infringement analysis and patent clearances.
- Should possess Knowledge of:
1. Patent Laws in various countries like US, EP, India etc.
2. Pharmaceutical Generic Market
3. Regulatory Guidelines Overview
4. MS Office
- Should have worked on Skills: Patent search databases like Delphion, Scifinder, STN, uspto, espacenet, WIPO etc
- Should be able to work in team. Good oral and written communication skills.
Experience: 1-3 years
Functional area: Production, Maintenance, Quality
Education: B.pharm, M.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Contact: Ms Snehal Khirid
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.