You are hereCareer in Government as Pharmacist (Allopathy) at ONGC - 4 posts | Walk in Interview
Career in Government as Pharmacist (Allopathy) at ONGC - 4 posts | Walk in Interview
ONGC ranks as the Numero Uno Oil & Gas Exploration & Production (E&P) Company in the world, as per Platts 250 Global Energy Companies List for the year 2008 based on assets, revenues, profits and return on invested capital (ROIC).
ONGC ranks 20th among the Global publicly-listed Energy companies as per ‘PFC Energy 50”
Post: Pharmacist (Allopathy)
Remuneration: Lump sum consolidated amount of Rs 11,500 /- pm
No. of Post: 4
Matric with science and tarde certificate / diploma in pharmacy ( Candidate has to pass written multiple choice test)
Terms & Conditions:
1. Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis normally for a period up to 30.06.2014.
2. Selected Candidates shall be required to sign a Contract Agreement as perthe terms and conditions of ONGC.
3. Selected candidate will not have right whatsoever to claim for regular appointment in ONGC by virtue of working as a Contract Paramedics.
4. No. TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/ interview.
5. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to attend the written test / interview.
6. Candidates should bring Original Certificates of educational qualification, category certificates along with one set of photocopies of these certificates duly attested by Gazetted Officer and one recent passport size photograph.
7. Candidates must report for written test by 08.30 AM on 22.06.2012 (Friday) positively.
8. Candidates shortlisted based on written test will be permitted to appear for interview on the same day.
Date of Written Test/Interview : 22.06.2012 (Friday)
Time: 08.30 Hours
Venue: K. V. No-3, ONGC Township,
Magdalla. Surat - 394518.
Reservation: As per GOI Instructions.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.