Work as Senior Research Fellow in REGIONAL MEDICAL RESEARCH CENTRE FOR TRIBALS
Following post is to be filled purely on temporary and contract basis for a period of one year under the project entitled “Evaluation of biomarkers to assess malaria severity due to P. falciparum in Central India (Chhatisgarh and Madhya Pradesh) in this Centre :-
1. Name and number of Post: Senior Research Fellow - One post
2. Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Life-Science with Two years research experience
3. Desirable Qualification: Two years experience in Malaria immunology, molecular biology and Malariology
4. Age: Below 35 years (relaxable to SC / ST/ OBC candidates as per rules)
5. Consolidated monthly salary: Rs.18000/- plus 15% HRA
6. Job requirements: Will be overall in-charge of the field/lab work of Chhatisgarh/Madhya Pradesh. Any other related work as assigned by Principal Investigator from time to time
7. Date, Time and place of walk-in-interview: 21st June 2012 at 10.00 a.m. RMRCT, Jabalpur
(i) Selected candidates are required to work in Kanker and Jagdalpur area of Chhatisgarh state.
(ii) Age may be relaxed in deserving cases
(iii) Candidates are required to report to undersigned in time. Late entry will not be considered.
The post is purely temporary till the duration of the project. The selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointment under ICMR. No TA/DA will be paid for attending walk-ininterview. The selected candidates will work in the laboratories as well as in field areas and will have to do extensive traveling.
Interested candidates should walk-in-interview along-with their applications on plain paper giving their bio-data, a passport size photograph and attested copies of certificates and testimonials on the specified date and time in the office of the Director, RMRCT (ICMR), Nagpur Road, Garha P.O, Jabalpur (M.P.).
REGIONAL MEDICAL RESEARCH CENTRE FOR TRIBALS
(INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH)
NAGPUR ROAD, GARHA P.O., JABALPUR (M.P.) 482003
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.